Chapter 10: Great Idea

Hey guys :) I hope you are pleased with how the story is unfolding so far :) Here is chapter 10, I hope you like it too :) Sorry this one is a little short tho hihi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kyungsoo's POV. "Stop the music!" Suho yelled. 

I went to the iPhone and pressed pause. I heard the boys shout _____'s name with joy. Finally she's here, I couldn't wait to see her. I thought she might have not even dropped by. 

However, Baekhyun, Chen and Xiumin suddenly asked her what happened to her. What? Something happened to _____? I quickly turned around. Damn... She really did look beat up emotionally and wrecked physically. Her face was turned down with no sparkle in her eyes and with puffy eyelids, and her hair and t-shirt were all wet. 

I ran up to her and asked her what happened while making sure she was alright. 

"It's nothing, D.O.-oppa, I-I just tripped on the sidewalk and fell, and uhhh, spilled my coffee all over me," she stuttered. "I really am a clumsy person." She managed to pull off a fake laugh, but I could see right past her act. End POV.

"Omo, _____, don't become like Chanyeol-hyung," cried Kai from the corner, and receiving a light tap on the arm from the happy virus.

"_____, be honest with us," my favorite member said, looking at me dead in the eyes with a stern look and placing a hand on my shoulder, "Did anyone try to mess with you or hurt you on your way here?"

My heart dropped and my face went blank. I did not want to tell the members about my stupid encounter with those crazy girls in fear that I'd burden them for no reason, so I just stared at the ground. D.O. put his index finger under my chin and made me look up at his big, brown eyes.

"Some fans tried to harm you, didn't they," he voiced seriously, sounding more like a statement than a question.

"We're terribly sorry, my dear," Suho apologized sincerely. "We saw the newspaper this morning. We tried to get our editing team to change up the story and keep your identity safe, but the paper was already released for today and it was too late. We promise, by tomorrow everything will be settled. We'll take care of it with manager-hyung." 

"It's that receptionist's fault!" shouted Sehun annoyingly. "We really can't trust people anymore."

The other boys looked at each other shyly and blushed from embarrassment, while some scratched the nape of their necks nervously. 

D.O. broke the awkward silence.

"Aish, we should've brought you with us instead. None of this would've happened to you if only I had suggested you come with us this morning," he spoke with regret and sadness in his voice. "____-ah, please forgive me," he pleaded, honestly feeling bad about himself.

"Kyungsoo-oppa, it's really nothing," I comforted him, placing my hand on his shoulder as well, "I'm fine now, they were only little girls anyway that ended up running away." 

"Woohoo, ____-ah really knows how to kick ass!" hollered Chanyeol from behind D.O., but was turned down by a deadly look from the leader, who clearly did not approve of his vulgar language. If only he heard me speak, he'd probably have a heart attack. 

"Wow, those girls were younger? Good thing you're not from here, ____, or else those girls would've signed their death wishes if they spoke or treated someone older than them badly," Sehun laughed with a hint of fear in his voice. 

"D.O.-ah," Xiumin interrupted, "Don't beat yourself up, it was all our mistake. ____-ah, please forgive all of us."

I looked at all the members and smiled my brightest smile. It hurt me to see them blame themselves for nothing. "Oppas, there's really nothing to forgive. I will be more careful next time, that's all."

They sighed happily and smiled as well, but D.O. still looked a little troubled and upset.

Suho commanded the members to re-position themselves from the beginning of the choreography. D.O. invited me to sit on the floor against the wall so I wouldn't get stepped on as they dance. I let myself flop on the hard floor, and leaned my back and rested my head against the cold wall. I needed a break with after all I've been through today. 

Kyungsoo's POV. I noticed Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Chen gather in a corner and whisper things to each other. Suho called them in impatiently. The trio came toward the huddle and had a mischievous look on their faces. 

"I'll be right back," Chanyeol spoke with  a little laugh and hopped out of the practice room. 

'Where is he going?' I wondered. 'Every time he acts that way, he has something up his sleeve.'

I did not think too much about it, went to the iPhone and turned the music on from the beginning,  and joined the other members. Chen and Baekhyun took their respective positions as well, but kept their suspicious smiles on. 

No less than three minutes later, Chanyeol storms back in the room followed by a lady. 

"Stylist-noona!" everyone exclaimed. 

"What brings you here?" asked Xiumin while turning the speaker volume down. 

"Annyeong boys, I'm here to take care of your young cousin, uhh i mean, friend," she replied while tucking her sleeves up. "Where is she?"

"Baekhyun and Chen-hyung confirmed that my idea to get ____ dressed by noona is a terrific one," Chanyeol boasted to everyone with a big, cheeky grin, and a sense of victory, "After all, she does need new clothes after what happened earlier." 

The other members approved and praised Chanyeol while I felt myself sink into my own existence and cursed myself for not thinking about that before him. Damn it, why does he always have to be one step ahead of me? Come on, Kyungsoo, you gotta step your game up!

"Come, ____, I'll bring you to my changing room," she said as she offered her hands to ____ to help her up off the ground. 

"I could accompany you if you want!" I volunteered swiftly with both hands up and stepping towards ____  before any other member, especially Chanyeol, could say or do so. 

"It's fine, D.O., I will take good care of her," noona giggled and shoved me aside lightly, trailing ____ by the hand behind her. 

'Yeah, she better be safe,' I spoke to myself. But I knew inside the building and in stylist-noona's hands that she would be. I re-grouped with the members and saw the Beagle line high-five each other in the reflection of the mirror. Once Xiumin pumped up the volume from the speaker, I tried to focus on the music and channel my energy and thoughts into the choreography... Until ____ comes back. End POV