Chapter 12: The Experiment

Hey guys :) I hope you are well. I hope you are satisfied with Tell Me What Is Love so far. If you want to request some scenes or have some questions please feel free :) In the meantime enjoy reading :) Insert this video down in the text when it's time ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roses are read, 

The sun is hot

What's hotter than the sun?

EXO

When they came out of their cabins and emerged in their wedding attires, it was my turn to be speechless. If I had a weakness, it was a man in a suit. 

I was mesmerized. Xiumin looked much older and mature, Chen looked like a flower boy, Baekhyun resembled a Korean Ken doll, Suho seemed like a hot dad, Kai appeared like a rich business man, Sehun looked fierce and lit, Chanyeol was sexy and polished, and Kyungsoo... Where do I even begin? He was mouth-watering, seductive, handsome, hot, all of the above. Okay, okay, in all fairness, they all looked like a meal, but D.O. was out of this world. Of course he was. LOL.

Hae Won completed their hair and makeup, and applauded herself for the fruit of her labour.

"Daedanhi kamsahamnida, noona-ssi!" cheered EXO while giving their stylist a group hug, "You really are the best in the world, thanks to you we always look so good."

She laughed and nodded her head in agreement. "Ala, ala, (I know, I know),I'm just doing my job, no need to thank me."

Kyungsoo's POV. Xiumin, Chen and Baekhyun faced a mirror and high-fived each other while complimenting themselves and striking poses. Suho was fixing Sehun's tie in a corner while the younger was trying to shoo away the older's insisting hands in annoyance. To not fall asleep, Kai decided to test out his suit's flexibility by free-styling to an inexistent music. I turned my head towards ____, but my vision of her was deceived by none other than Chanyeol. 

'Omg, what does he want this time?' My breath started to quicken as he approached her.

"Pretty lady," he said as he bowed and offered his right hand while his left was resting on his lower back, "Would you do me the honor?" 

She beamed at him with her irresistible smile and took his hand. Chanyeol took her to a full-length mirror and stood next to her with one hand on each of her shoulders. In the reflection behind them, a smaller version of me could be seen right beside my bandmate.

"What a beautiful sight," he complimented while looking at himself and _____ up and down.

'What the fuck, who does he think he is? Is he begging to die this instant?' By that time my blood was boiling, my teeth were gritting and my hands were forming into fists. 

I shifted on my feet and crossed my arms to attract his attention, which he acknowledged by looking at me in the mirror and flashing a wicked smile and a playful wink. 

"Sadly, I won't be accompanying you to the wedding this afternoon," Chanyeol uttered while looking at my fan, who glanced back at him with question marks all over her eyes, "Because I will bring you to your date who is impatiently waiting for you." He emphasized on the word date