Acknowledgements & Author's Note

Hey guys :) So I have finally completed my first book, "Tell Me What Is Love", featuring you as the main character, Do Kyungsoo and the rest of EXO, and other Kpop groups. It took me 2 full months to write it, and between school and my job, I was able to pull it off haha. 

I hope you liked it, because as I was writing, I made up the story and stretched it waaaaaay more than what I had originally planned when I had the idea. Oh well, 41 chapters later, I am still quite pleased with how it turned out. :)

I would like to thank all of you that have been there since the beginning, and those who have joined in along the way. So, here's a special shoutout to -greentaebyunfairBTS_unnieeFrodolover21Kolaiahwright18pacman1017Cao199Monica_1811, and all the others who have added my book to their reading lists. Thank you for all your support, for all your votes and comments. You all really helped me keep going and stay motivated to write. :) Saranghae you guys! XD

PS: for all you future readers, I thank you too in advance! :) And I also want you to check out my friends' above stories because they are freakin' awesome! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking back on the story, here are some of my commentaries, in no particular order, I'm just writing as they come to mind:

-I'm so sorry for the long chapters and long paragraphs. I definitely need to split some paragraphs and chapters into smaller parts to facilitate your reading. I will do this in my next works, I promise.

-The events in the story are modeled after EXO's previous and ongoing activities, but everything remains  fictional. Although I wanted so much to relate everything as close to reality as possible, I eventually gave up because it was way too hard to do LOL.

-I know I'm pretty inconsistent with my writing. I'll try and organize the thought lines more properly in the future, for example identifying the POVs more clearly and finding another way to write the characters' thinking/words to themselves, etc.

-I'm super repetitive in my writing, I know. Sorry for that hehehe. First, you may have probably noticed that I repeat words and expressions a lot, but that's cause I'm still working on my vocabulary, sentence structure, etc., haha :'). Second, I like to relate each chapter with each other as much as possible, so you may have also noticed that I repeat what happened in one chapter that happened long ago to a future one as reminders and explanations for what and why things are happening.

-I tried including as much EXO inside jokes as possible HAHAHA. I hope you were able to pick up on them and laugh a little.

-Thanks to Google translate for all the Korean translation I included throughout the story. Sorry for the romanizations, you know how Google translate is.

-I also did a lot of research with the culture and places in the story, because I actually DO want to visit Korea in the future. 

-Sorry if some parts of the story were rushed and/or unrealistic and cheezy. XD

-Sorry for the vulgarity too, but it just adds more life and emotion to the characters.

-Sorry for the lack of Kyungsoo moments towards the middle chapters. Chanyeol is my 2nd bias, and he keeps bias wrecking me sometimes hahah. But I love all of EXO ;) And my UB remains Kyungsoo of course ;) XD

-I also wanted to make the ending a sad one, but you'd probably hate me for ending on a bad cliffhanger

-Let me know if you'd like some sort of sequel to this book! ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for everything, I hope you will continue to support my stories in the future, because there are many more to come! ;)

Dont forget to hit me up for a chat, Im here for y'all :)

PS: Happy Holidays, I wish you the best! :D

PPS: stick around for my EXO Christmas Hot/Softcore Edition scenarios coming soon!! ;)