Chapter 38: Special Stages

Hey guys :) I know I keep trolling you when I say this is nearing the end, but it is I swear :P Haha, its just cause I don't wanna write a 5000 word chapter XD

I hope you look forward to what's next! Enjoy :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"5 Nations! In blood and flesh!" exclaimed Baekhyun as he teleported from his seat to the door to greet us, his face glowing brighter than a Mac highlighter.

"OMO! Someone pinch me!"Kai yelled, grabbing Chanyeol's shoulders and shaking him. "It's ____-ah! And Rei, and Lin, and Jui Yu, and-..."

"M-Min... Min Jee... H-Hi, uhh, hi," Chen stuttered as his attention diverted directly to her and got absorbed into her stunning beauty.

Xiumin walked right beside him and cleared his throat loudly, making Chen snap back into reality.

"Oppa!!!" the Korean member shouted gleefully as she ran up to their direction with her arms wide open.

Chen stepped up and opened his arms as well, expecting her to dive into them, but got skipped as Min Jee threw herself into Xiumin's embrace instead. His hopeful face dropped, leaving his mouth rounder than a ball and eyes blankly staring into the abyss. I swore I heard Chen's heart break. 

Sehun, Suho and Chanyeol burst out in a gut-busting, air-lacking laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OH MY GOD!!! CHEN, YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR FACE!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!" they cracked up, Chanyeol literally rolling on the floor, Sehun struggling to get a proper breath of air, and Suho folding down in two. 

Meanwhile Chen gulped and looked like he was about to cry. He bit his bottom lip in embarrassment, but Xiumin cackled and brought his sister to Chen's side.

"Yah, Chen-ah, let me introduce you both properly. Min Jee-ah, this is Chen, Chen this is my little sister Min Jee," he said as he gently pushed both people towards each other.

"Minseok-oppa, you don't think I know my own bias in EXO? C'mon," she teased as she pulled her tongue out at Xiumin. "I'm sorry Chen-oppa, I just missed my brother so much, haha. If it weren't for him, I would've ran straight into your arms. May I give you a hug now?" she asked Chen.

The singer's face instantly regained life and he flashed her a buoyant smile. Before she could react, he pulled her towards him, bear hugging her and snuggling his head in her golden mane. "Min Jee-ah, it's so good to finally meet you, after all this time," he whispered. She giggled cutely and hugged him back.

Xiumin soon got bothered by their sudden affection and intimacy and pulled them apart, glaring at Chen and shaking his head, making Chen scratch the back of his neck in nervousness.

When Sehun, Suho and Chanyeol recomposed themselves, they finally turned to us. Their reaction was on the other end of the spectrum from the extraness of Baekhyun and Kai's when they saw us. Those three were on D.O.'s mark: eyes glued on us, looking up and down, devouring us visually in silence.

"Hi oppas, mannaseo bangapseumnida (nice to meet you)," Jui Yu and Lin stated with an effortless aegyo.

"Wassup oppas, I'm Rei, which I'm guessing you already know," Rei blurted, sounding her cool and laidback self as usual. 

Suho was mesmerized. He was struck with an arrow in his heart and his face was as red as a tomato. He licked his lips and swallowed his saliva. "The pleasure's all mine, ladies, it's very nice to meet you all too."

"You all look very pretty," Chanyeol inserted with the same facial expression, but seemed to direct that statement more towards me as he was keeping eye contact with me the whole time.