Cats and Birds~ Jason Todd /Red Hood

Requested by serinair
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
Wrapping Mom's whip around my right ankle I tied it to the anchor on the window and gathered the slack.
Mom tightened the whip before nodding to me and running off.
I rolled my eyes as she was probably off to got flirt and tease Batman.
Wonder how long it'll take till he figures out she doesn't have a whip.....pretty long.
I chuckled slightly before looking down at my target.

The old golden statue was safe in its glass case.
"Not for long."
Looking away I sat down on the edge.
Sighing I leaned back and caught the sill of the skylight with my legs before using the whip.
Putting the slack between both feet and holding the rest I slowly released the slack letting me slide down effortlessly.
Going down to the case at eye level I wrapped to remains of the slack on the rest of my ankle.
Taking the satchel in my left hand I opened my claws on the other and sliced the glass in a perfect circle.
Just like mama taught me.
Removing the pane I held it in my mouth and reached in with my free hand and removed the statue.
Placing it in the satchel I replaced the pane of glass in its place and slung the satchel to my back.
Smirking at my work I grabbed the whip and unraveled a little and tugged myself up.
Getting on the roof I rested a bit letting the blood go back to where it belonged.
Once the dizziness subsided I untied the whip and raveled it up before closing the sky light soundlessly.
Standing up I heard the quiet sounds of heels clicking behind me.
"How was your visit with Batman?"
I heard a slight chuckle before words.
"It was fine. Got what I wanted?"
Turning around I unslung the bag, and held out her whip.
"Better split mom before the dark knight starts to follow."
Turning around I started running.
One roof top to another I made it closer to my destination.
Jumping on the final roof I walked over to the fire escape and climbed down.
Halfway I stopped at a certain window.
Opening it I stepped in, closing it behind me.
Pulling off my goggles (you have a suit similar to Arkam knight cat woman's sorry if I spell wrong it midnight for meh) and placing them on my head.
I stretched upwards moaning in satisfaction at the pops.
Hands slid around my waist as a chin was one my shoulder.
"Hey kitten."
"Hey Jaybird."
He huffed a little making me chuckle.
"So Batsy still going after my mom for that statue?"
"He'll probably let her have it for a month or more just for an excuse to stalk, and meet with her."
I giggled at him before yelping as he picked me up by the waist.
"JAYBIRD PUT ME DOWN."
A deep chuckle came from him as he sat down on the couch me in front of him my back against his chest.
A silence stayed between us as I fiddled with the white tuft of hair on her head as me kept his eyes closed.
"Those two are never going to stop playing cat and mouse are they."
He snickered at my remark.
"I guess they really are."
Looking up at him I smiled.
"But if they never messed around like that we might not be sharing this apartment with each other or let alone know one another."
Opening one of his eyes he hmmm'd and closed them as I did the same snuggling into him chest.

And that's how we stayed till morning.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Who says Cats and birds can't cuddled?