DISGUSTING

This book is Awful, just awful. Looking at this book is fucking painful.

And I should know, I'm the author of this awful amalgamation of porn, and painfully obvious inexperienced fanfic writing.

Honestly I should just scrap this thing, I made this thing when I was probably fucking...

...

one, two, three...

This thing is like four years old! I was an irresponsible 15 year old then with no love life or experience!

I still have no experience! Why would any of you read a book from me?!

Oct 19, 2017 I started this shit show and honestly a lot has come between me and this book.

My dreams of being an artist, a writer, or any occupation in any creative field were absolutely demolished by my father.

High school was a soul sucking son of a bitch that only got worse during 2020 when Corona reared its ugly head at the population.

I'm and 18 year old now in search of work.

Nothing, and I mean nothing was aligning with this damn book, and I don't much like Wattpad anymore because when I got onto this app close to the beginning it wasn't a money leech asking for membership every damn time you finish a chapter on one of your books.

Not to mention when I'm in buttfucking no where I'd like to read more than two books offline.

Regardless this book was all but forgotten until I began seeing people like AlexJBrooks spamming the hell out of the vote button on all my chapters.

I appreciate you buddy but my writing was awful as a kid, I hope you can forgive that about this horrendous book. Really you could choose a lot of books, mine is probably not the best out there.

Anyways I'll get to the chase.

I will write yes and no in two spots, comment on the answer so I can tally it as a vote.

And if you deem me worthy or unworthy of continuing this book to either entertain or disdain you, give me long or short answers, I want to know you all better and I like to know if my work is truly any good to you all.

Be honest with me if you take the time to give me an answer, honestly is going to be the best way to either close the door on this book or open it up again.

So without further ado....

Should I continue this book?

Yes?

or

No?