Sacrifice ~ Damian Wayne/Robin [Part 2] {HAPPY}

Recap:

A tear slid down my cheeks as I stood up and looked down at her pale face.

"Just wake up....for me..."

:::Timeskip : 3 months:::

It was Three months since you had slipped into that coma.

The family would visit you from time to time hoping you'd wake up.

But you never did. You condition seemed to get worse as you stayed unconscious.

Everyone was an emotional wreck.

Damian was the worst off.

Everyday he would stay by your bedside for hours on end. Holding your cold hand in his and giving it light squeezes from time to time. Hoping you'd squeeze back.

Today was just like any other.

Damian was at your bedside holding your hand gently as he gazed down at our face. Alfred, the cat had joined him, laying on you stomach and pawing at your arm.

It was around midnight. But he could care less.

"Come on (Y/n)... Wake up..." he pleaded.

Like always he was met with silence and no reaction. Alfred purred and mewed before padding over to Damian and brushing up against him to ease his mind. It only did so much now a days.

With a sighed, Damian leaned down and pressed his lips against yours.

He felt a tear fall and touch your cheek as he squeezed her hand as delicately as possible.

Sitting down at your side, he leaned forwards and crossed his arms on the bed still holding your hand, he buried his head in his arms. Alfred joined him, curling up, and leaning against Damian's arm before slowly drifting off with Damian.

Damian didn't know how long he slept, only that he was startled awake when he heard a groan and someone squeezing his hand.

Opening his forest green eyes, he was immediately aware of the cat laying on your chest and nudging your chin with a purr.

Damian sat up quickly as a gleam of excitement twinkled in his eye.

"(Y/n)?! You're awake!" He didn't wait for you to reply and only hugged you, getting a light chuckle from you.

"You should know better. I'm too stubborn to die. You said it yourself." You teased.

You smiled as he smiled back at you, tears at the brink of falling from his eyes.

"Well I have something else to say to you..." he murmured as he pulled away enough to see you mischievous (e/c) eyes.

"And what would that be?"

You asked with a smirk.

He smiled brightly before saying it.

"Would you be my Beloved?"

A smile graced your face as you brought him close.

"Thought you'd never ask..."

And with that your lips crashed against him in a passionate kiss.

From that day on, every sacrifice you made, you made together, hand in hand.

And you both couldn't be a happier pair