Never mess with the bat sis~Batboys

I got bored so why not
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person POV
In Gotham the villains love to mess with the bat boys.
Whether it be Batman, the occasional Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, or current Robin they love to mess with them.
The only one you never mess with however is the youngest bird.
Dove.
Sweet and bubbly. Wouldn't hurt a fly.
But when threatened...well let's say there's a reason Banes not going to have any kids.
He still shivers when ever he sees her boots.
But that's not even the most dangerous part.
When threatening one boy in particular you set off maybe one or two others, or maybe just Batman himself.
But when you mess with her...Hoo boy you just pissed not only the bat fam but the justice league as well.
And when dove is threatened they will not hesitate on their "justice not vengeance" pact.
They will shatter it as well as the bones in your body.
You'd have to be the Joker or crazier to hurt or kidnap Dove.

And that's what Joker did just today.
Yup that's right.
He signed his will.
And will probably be on his death bed soon.

Sitting in a warehouse Dove was sitting on a crate with her arms and legs crossed with a bored look on her face as she waited for back up.
The other villains were informed about Jokers kidnapee (idk if it's a real word just go with it) and had come as soon as possible.
Most of the female villains loved her and envied Batman for having the cutest child in the world.
She usually got gifts from the woman.
Harley would have a smaller version of her mallet, Catwoman something cat related sometimes even a cat itself, Ivy usually some sort of plant.
Last time it was a light blue and pink glowing rose flower crown.
I scratched anyone else other than Dove. It drove the other bats crazy when it could only be removed my Dove and would appear in the most Random of places in the gardens.
Almost always the woman would forget absolutely everything about being villains and would play with her like she was their daughter.
The guys however would be planning on how to get the little girl away from the woman enough to get their turn to play.
Joker would play poker with her and usually end up beaten badly, enigma usually was out riddled by the young one and scarecrow...well...he didn't gas her let's just say that.
Hell even Bane played with her, but more reluctantly and with a groin protector.
And Dove would play with them and wait until her father or whoever else was coming for her got there.
Now usually the women got her for and hour then the men for another and the did this till Batman came.
So it wasn't very long that they got to spend time with her.
So as Enigma was tanking out his hair thinking of an answer and joker trying to figure out how he was beaten and scarecrow and bane laughing at them. The ladies were busy.
Ivy was doing who knows what to Doves hair, Harley found nail polish and was doing doves, and cat woman was blowing on her freshly done ones.
"So sweet pea how's Batsy doin?"
Harley was curious as to where Batman was being they usually don't take this much time to find them.
"I'm quite curious too. And not just because I'm a cat."
Dove smiled and giggled a little making the villains smile. And some wider.
"False trail. It'll be a bit."
"Just as you don't drive him too mad."
Ivy said as she threaded the last few plants into her hair to keep it there.
"Done."
Holding a mirror this is what you saw.

"Holding a mirror this is what you saw

"Thanks aunty Ivy."
Being that you were comfortable with her aunts was the title for the female villains. Uncle for the male villains would not be allowed due to the fact Batman would probably skin them think they'd brainwashed her mind.
"How 'bout my nail art job."
"I didn't forget aunty Harley."
Looking down your eyes lit up and you smiled wide.

"Thanks!"A beep went off on the wristband of your glove

"Thanks!"
A beep went off on the wristband of your glove.
"Dads coming as well as the boys ETA 3minutes."
Nodding they all shuffled around and but away all evidence.
No poker cards or nail polish bottles were in sight and your belt and gloves were put on after the nails were dry.
Sitting down backs against each other the men acted knocked out with rope around them and the girls sat next to you.
Batman was okay with the girls the guys less so.
Almost on cue the glass in the sky light shattered and thuds were heard.
There stood your family (Damian included) as well as many other the league members.
Standing up you skipped over to your family and waved bye to the girls as a smoke pellet was dropped and you disappeared into the night.
Till next month that is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and comment if you liked it.