*Sigh*...It seems the time has come

Me: Alright everyone. I know you will probably hate me. But I have to do this...I'm closing up...

People crying in the background: You're ending the book?!?! WHY?!

Me: *jumps startled* Wha-?! NO IM NOT ENDING THE BOOK!! The point of this chapter is to inform you that I'm temporaryily closing the requests until I can catch up on some requests.
And if I were to give up on this book I would have made sure to post a butt load of chapters before ending it. *looks back at the people* You guys done crying?

Crying people: *giving me thumbs up while dabbing away at the tears in their eyes* We good. We good.

Me: *nods at them before looking at the reader through the screen as the reader is probably in bed being lazy and procrastinating* So my lovely readers I'm closed for now. BUT it is temporary so it should come back as soon as I finish with a bunch of request. Till then my Little Bats! Buh-bye!!

Also should I call all my readers Little Bats yay or nah? Tell me in the comments

Yes you should

or

No no shouldn't

or

I have a better name

Comment next to the choice you want please as it helps me count. But! Anyways!

Hope to hear from you! And if you want to suggest a name for all you readers suggest one I want to hear from you all! Till then! Chau!