Cats and Birds part 2~Jason Todd /Red Hood

This is a part 2 of the first. The continuation was requested by serinair
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
My eyes fluttered open slowly as to let them adjust to the light from the window.
I blinked as my memory came back slowly.
What was I doing yesterday? Oh yeah I stole a statue. And cuddled with Jason the entire night.
Looking up at his face I realized he still had his mask on. His helmet was gone but the mask underneath was still there.
Actually we were still in uniform.
Man we can cuddle in any situation can't we?
Ignoring all the nagging thoughts to get up and get changed I let my body take over saying I needed to cuddle some more.
Nuzzling into his chest I listened to his heart beat.
He told me about the pit and it kinda made me realize I never wanted this rhythmic beating to stop.
Sighing I closed my eyes and thought about everything.
We shared an apartment, knew each other alter egos, flirted or teased each other when we're bored and pet names. Kissing, the list goes on.
Honestly any person other than us they'd think we were a couple.
Yeah right since when to Cats and Birds get along?
I stopped when I felt him shifted under me, signaling he was awake.
"Seems Jaybird has finally awaken."
A slight chuckle came from him.
"Mornin' Kitten."
I giggled and fiddled with the white tuft of hair on his head as his hand made it to my cheek his thumb brushing it gently.
Slowly we inched closer letting the gap between us get smaller.
As we locked together we shared a passionate kiss.
Like the many we've shared before, passion was poured into it the little sparks and fireworks going off in my brain.
Unfortunately due to lack of air we pulled away all too soon and breathed heavily.
As we stared into each others eyes my doubts of being loved by the Hood melted away.
We stayed there for a few minutes before he opened his mouth to speak.
"Hey Kitten. Ho-"
Before he could continue his phone rang.
Getting up a little he brought his hips up and pulled it out from under his butt and answered it.
"Domino's pizza what can I get you?"
I snickered as he smiled.
Getting up I left him to his call to get dressed in something else and get cleaned.
----------
Getting dressed in a lazy Sunday outfit I walked back to the couch to see Jason reloading his guns.
"Where you going?"
Still not looking up he continued but still responded.
"Black mask and Joker just did a team up. Bats wants me to help him."
As he holstered his guns I ran out of the room and came back in my Catgirl outfit.
"I'm going with."
Stopping he looked at me ready to argue and convince me not to, till I looked him in the eye.
"There is nothing you can say that will convince me other wise."
Hugging me he holstered his other gun before pulling away and he grabbed his helmet and holding it under one arm as he pecked my lips.
Pulling away he smirked.
"Let's go."
-Timeskip-
Arriving to the team up the abnormal amount of goons were ticking me off.
Batman was handling a cat woman case and sent Jason and his brothers to help in the fight.
Although we all knew what it really was about.
And I nearly had my teeth knockout by the other robins and Nightwing upon approaching them.
Though when they realized how protective Jay was, they dropped it instantly. I'm pretty sure I heard a "I ship it." and "I approve." As well as a "Tt." but I'd ask later.
Hiding in the rafters it turns out Mask was helping smuggle ingredients to Joker for a more potent Joker gas.
All of us grabbed a smoke pellet and threw it down as the smoke thickened we all jumped down.
Knocking together heads and using my whip and claws the boys did the same all spread out.
Jason was the one that stuck close to me.
Flirts and pecks on the cheek, nose, or lips were exchanged between as we continued one.
The smoke was clearing and at least 30 to 35 guys were left.
"We can handle em you get mask and Joker!"
The other three looked at me before noticing the two villains were running.
Nodding there ran after them leaving me and Jason to fight.
"You know it's cute how you make them follow orders when Bats can't em get them to sit next to each other. Except Nightwing he gets along with a lot of people."
He grunted as a man landed a to his arm making the pistol in his left hands fly towards me.
Grabbing it mid air I spun around and shot a mans hand forcing him to drop the AK-47 in his possession.
Smirking I threw it back to Jay.
"Well this kitten can he cute and feisty."
I clawed a goon across his chest before wrapping the whip around his foot and using my momentum, throwing him at the guy running at Jason's  back.
"Thanks babe."
I smirked at disarmed the last guy and round house kicked his head making him lean over towards Jason as he kicked upwards knocking to goon out.
"We make a good team don't we Hood."
A click came from him as he removed his helmet.
He smiled at me and holstered his guns.
"We'd make a good couple too."
I tilted my head confused.
"What do y-? Huh!"
Before I could say anything he pecked my lips and knelt down.
My eyes widened as he pulled out a black box from a pocket in his jeans.
Setting his helmet aside he looked at me with the most sincerity in his masked eyes.
"I wanted to ask this question for a while now and right now was the time. I can't postpone it anymore or I'd never have the guts to do it later."
Opening the box, there sat a beautiful ring that looked like it cost a small fortune.

"Opening the box, there sat a beautiful ring that looked like it cost a small fortune

My hands shot up and cover my mouth as I gasped.
I pulled up my googles to my forehead as happy tears sprung from my eyes.
He continued to talk as more tears came down.
"Would you do the honors and make me the happiest guy in Gotham, and maybe become my partner in crime as Mrs. Hood."
"Yes! Oh god! Yes of course!"
I couldn't help but feel the happiness overwhelm me.
Slipping the ring on he stood up fast and picked me up and spun me around before settling and kissing me.
He leaned over as I cupped his face in my hands and his hands found my hips.
We pulled away as a round of whistles and cheers rang out as well as crying.
Looking over I saw the entire bat family.
Nightwing was crying and had a white handkerchief in his hand.
Red Robin was patting Nightwing on the back with what looked like a video camera in his free hand.
Robin was slow clapping.
Above them was Ivy and Harley with my mother. They were the ones whistling and cheering saying "finally!" With a smirk on their faces.
I tilted my hand and showed them the ring and they practically swooned.
And Batman...he was being Batman.
Then he said what I thought was impossible.
"I approve."
I smiled before grabbing Jason's Face again and reconnected our lips in a passionate kiss.
I guess Cats and Birds can get along.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WAAAHHHHH!!!!!! They finally got there perfect ending!!!
Use protect Bruce ain't ready for grandkids just yet!!
Thanks to serinair for requesting this I had fun.