Cave Birds~ YJ Robin x reader

Picture above is what you look like. Glasses included.
This was requested by Batboys_Lover1939 enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
"OW!"
The occupants in the medical room winced as Wally's outburst as you stitched a cut in his arm.
"S-sorry."
Your voice was soft spoken matching your shy attitude you always had.
The team had come back from mission a little more banged up than expected so here they were in the medical wing waiting for Black Canary to come back from a mission to ensure the medical job you had down.
"Nah its fine beautiful~."
*smack*
"OW! Jeez Art you know I just had my head wrapped!"
Artemis was in her civvies already patched up with a gauze bandage on her cheek and some wraps on her torso that had bruised up a black purple by the time they got back.
It wasn't something you weren't used to.
Your the cave sitter as the team called you.
You were the tech wiz that could fixed anything. As well as the medic when someone needed medical attention stat.
Which is quite surprising to most people being the 13 year old you are.
Snipping the thread and wrapping it after cleaning any surrounding blood you moved to Superboy after getting a ruffle on the head from Wally.
Upon approaching the clone he was looking away and you tapped his arm getting his attention.
Whipping his head towards you he glared, you shrunk away a little before he noticed the bandages and understood.
"I'm fine."
Nodding to him you watched as he looked away to Megan who had a glass of water that you gave her with some pain killers.
Following his gaze you saw his attention and love struck eyes.
Smiling you pushed your glasses up on your nose and nudged him with your elbow.
Looking down again you smiled a little more and whispered so only he'd hear.
"G-go get h-her tiger."
A pink tinge came to his cheeks and he looked away causing you to giggle.
Scanning the room you failed to notice a certain someone.
"Hey Zatanna?"
Said person looked at you as she was using a spell to change her clothes.
"Hmm?"
"W-where's R-Robin?"
She shrugged and looked away as you felt a presents behind you.
"Boo!"
Shrieking, all attention went to you as you jump a good three feet in the air throwing all the supplies in your hands towards the ceiling.
"HA HA H-*smack!* OW!"
Wally had laughed with the boy wonder till he was smacked in the head again by the female archer.
You had fallen on your butt and had grabbed your chest as you panted and tried to even your breathing.
This was a daily. At least once a day someone scared you whether intentionally or accidental it always happened at least once.
Pouting you stood up and fixed your glasses.
Robin was in his civves like the others and the tinted lends his eyes you'd never seen.
You huffed before pulling back your hair with a ribbon.
"A-any injuries?"
By now his laughed had stopped and his face was semi serious now.
"I can handle them myself."
Groaning you waved your hand to the others letting them know they could leave.
As Robin however tried to walk away, you grabbed the back of his collar stopping him, while dragging him to a gurney.
"W-where'd you get h-hurt?"
"I told you I'm fine!"
This always happened. Whenever he was hurt he always played this game and pretended to not want to be treated. But he never fought against you it was more like a daily thing for him to do.
But not taking no for an answer you sat him down on the gurney and had a little staring contest.
Even though your shy when it comes to health you will gladly drop everything and drag someone to the medical wing and get them fixed up or rested.
Hell you'd do it to Batman and at one point you did.
He will never live down superman's teasing.
And no was never an answer for you.
As you stared you used your eyes to trail down his body to find any weakness in breath or position.
And lucky you, you found it.
A cut was on his right cheek, right near the lens of his sunglasses, and he seem to be favoring his right arm from how he's leaning to the left.
Smiling you pressed a button on your watch and the door locked and the vent leading out locked as well.
His eyebrows rose in a way of showing shock as he realized you found out.
"G-gotcha."
Huffing in defeat you smirked and went into your drawers and gathered any materials you'd need.
Walking a back you put on a pair of gloves while speaking.
"I-I'd take w-whatever is in m-my way unless y-you want t-them cut."
Groaning he's unzipped his sweatshirt and pulled out his arms.
Clearing his throats and making a "spin around" motion with his hands so he could remove his glasses without you finding out his identity.
Clearing his throat you turned around to see a shirtless Robin.
Blushing a tomato red you made quick work of his bruised and slightly swollen right bicep and shoulder.
Finding out it was dislocated to the horror of the Robin you were about to pop it into place when he somehow jumped up and started screaming "no" at you till you tackled him to his stomach and pulled it into place making him scream bloody murder and a thud came from down a hall.
Someone probably thought you were going to kill him.
"Y-you really en-enjoy fighting with m-me on your well-wellbeing d-don't you?"
He was seated on the gurney again as you wrapped his shoulder.
A small laugh came from him as you held out the slack of the bandages for him to hold in which he did as you went to the fridge. (Like school nurse fridges for ice packs)
Taking out a paper white like shoulder pad you stood up and walked back over where he gave you a confused look.
"N-new tech I-I made. Should be f-flexible and thin e-enough t-to suffice as well as do its job."
Placing it on his shoulder and wrapping the bandages around it to secure it and pinned it you pulled out a tablet and adjusted a few dials and he shivered as it worked.
"Well it works now can I go?"
Putting down the tablet you turned your back to him towards your drawers and grabbed a bandage.
"Not t-till that cuts good."
Turning around you were ready to give it to him only to see him an inch away from your face.
Squeaking and shuffling back in fright at how he startled you he laughed and grabbed the bandage from you.
But you weren't focusing on anything he said.
He was close enough I could have kissed him.
Why would he do that?
To scare me maybe?
Grabbing your tablet you unlocked the door with your watch and walked out and to the team room.
It was no secret to some of the team I had a crush on him. But why would he like someone your barely contributed to the team.
"Jeez were you killing him?"
I looked up at the voice and saw it was Artemis.
Artemis asked while holding a bowl of popcorn that Wally was quickly snatching pieces of without her notice.
"Nah he w-was messing around a-and being a b-baby about a dislocated s-shoulder he'll be good w-with s-some rest, constant p-pressure and the ice pack I-I made."
They shivered at the thought of the feeling of a bone forced back in its socket.
While they did so I sat down and stealthily grabbed some popcorn from Wally's hand making him yell and pout and others giggle and snicker.
"Is Rob good now?"
Was Artemis first burning question as the sounds of the shriek seemed to echo in her mind.
"Yeah I'm fine."
Almost on cue Robin came in with a bandage on his cheek and a barely noticeable object on his shoulder under his sweatshirt.
"So h-how the t-tech w-working?"
The rest of the team looked at you curiously till he responded.
"Ice pack tech barely noticeable."
As he gestured to the lump on his shoulder.
"Quite the tech wiz babe."
You flushed a deep red and hid behind the tablet as Artemis smacked his head again and from the corner of your eye you saw Robin glare at him.
What's he glaring about?
:::Timeskip to the team doing free time:::
"You guys wanna do something?"
Whipping your attention to Wally you narrowed your eyes as the look on your face screamed, "I swear if it pops out your stitches your dead."
A chorus of "sure's" and a grunt answered back as he smiled wickedly.
Oh no...this isn't good...
"TRUTH OR DARE TIME!!!"
Groans and confused glances (Conner, Kaldur, and M'gann) were heard as we all sat in a circle.
"Okay I'll start. You ask or you dare someone and they need to complete the action or answer the question. Questions?"
With silence he smiled before turning to Conner with and evil smirk.
:::Timeskip:::
The game was close to an end.
Artemis was sitting in Wally's lap.
Conners hair was bright pink.
Zatanna and M'gann had switched clothes.
Aqualad had a pet fish in a bowl.
And Robin was shirtless with his jacket unzipped cause Batman was going to kill him is he was completely topless.
And I had a Batman voice changer that wasn't supposed to be used yet.
And it was Wally's turn.
"Ok (y/n) truth or dare?"
Sighing through my nose I turned on the Batman voice changer on the tablet.
"D-dare."
There was a snort as everyone's face turned red as they slapped a hand over their mouth trying and failing miserably not to laugh.
"BWAH HA HA!! OMG YOU SOUND SO MUCH LIKE HIM!!!"
The cackles from Robin resounded throughout the cave.
Oh my god how I love that laugh
The laughs calmed down and he smirked at me.
That's not a good sign
"Kiss Robin."
My jaw dropped to the floor as everyone looked at me and Robin expecting.
You started stuttering up a storm and only adding to the amusement of the others as the voice changer was still on.
However when said bird leaned over from his spot next to your and pecked your right cheek you froze.
This only encouraged everyone to laugh including Robin more as your face turned to one of surprise to one that you had while thinking.
He kissed me?! What do I do?! Should I do it or-you know hell with it I'm only living once.
Shutting off the voice changer you did the unexpected and grabbed the collar of his jacket and yanked him into your lap.
He yelped but was quiet as his back was in your lap and you connected your lips instead making the team silent.
Pulling away you smirked at the blushing Robin and spoke in the most confident voice you could.
"Love ya bird boy."
A smile spread across his face and her responded with a small stutter.
"L-love you too."
Closing the gap again you heard cheers and wolf whistles from the rest of the group.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh how the tables have turned boy wonder. How. They. Have. Turned.
Vote and comment if you liked it and see you next chapter.