His Flower ~ Male Poison Ivy x Reader

First villain let's go!
Ivy:21
You:20
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV

"I swear, Ivy is just making my job harder Nightwing."

A chuckle came over the line as the famed Vigilante of Blüdhaven set down his cereal spoon to speak.

"Well we get some, we lose some."

"It sounds like you got some experienced in the field, no wonder you can't keep a girl."

"That's rig-wait... HEY!"

I giggled at him as I could practically hear him pouting from the other end.

A ping noise came from my GPS on my bike as I neared the Gotham Garden's.

"Hey Wing I'm gonna go silent. I just made it to where he's hiding and can't lose this trail, or double R (Red Robin) is gonna try pulling more all nighters."

"Alright. Call for backup when you need."

I chuckled a little at his worry. Being his only sister in the manor he has his overprotective moments.

"Alright, gotta go. See ya' soon."

The line went dead as I disconnected, just as the glass walls could be seen.

Parking it in a nearby alley I ran to the entrance of the green house.

Opening it up the humidity hit me hard as it enclosed me.

'He's definitely here...'

Looking around the overgrowth of the gardens was a guarantee he was lurking about somewhere in nothing but leaves.

I swear...I'm mean he's a formidable opponent and all it's just... awkward fighting a villain that seems to have never heard of pants in his life. And oddly sticks to the jolly green giant style.

'Meaning nude and very exposed.'

Thankfully he's gone through some appearance changes and now wears dark green boxer short things, as well as a red button up.

They're a start at least.

Huffing, I blew a strand of hair out of my face and walked in tiptoeing around the plant vines, careful not to step on any of them.

From past experiences it's become a noticeable thing where he'll feel them being stepped on or touched. Immediately alerting him if he hasn't been already.

I grew closer to the fountain in the center of the gardens and could hear the unmistakable sound of humming.

I reached for my belt, pulled out nitrogen pellets from my belt as I walked closer and closer.

A fight is always to be expected, and I'm expecting anything at the moment.

The path brought me to the center of the gardens at the fountain.

Sitting on the stone ledge of the fountain was Ivy, his feet in the water as he pet one of those weird piranha plants with teeth and everything.

'Damn I hate those things the most!'

"You know Arkham has a nice vacant cell with your name on it Ivy. We can make this simply and we can go our separate ways."

He chuckled and stopped petting the plant.

Standing up and turning, his "pets" slithered behind him and one rested on his shoulder and the other snuggled under his arm. They seems to stare at me hungrily as they drooled.