Dont mess with my girl~Jason Todd

Requested by serinair
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV
"You really fucked up this time Joker."
It was supposed to be a normal patrol with Jason but he had to get called to the manor real quick for reasons unknown.
So it left me to watch a chemicals exchange for a new batch of Joker gas he was planning on releasing on the city.
Surprise! surprise!
Of course I jumped in and kicked some ass as Robin Hood. (Random name you fight with utility belt and guns, bow and wrrows included)
But being vastly out numbered I ended up with my hands chained above my head to a crane hook.
Oh and dangling above a vat of acid, just my normal kind of Tuesday.
Cackles were heard from the crazed clown.
"Oh what language! Tell me do you kiss your mother with that mouth?"
Smirking I countered.
"No but I kiss my boyfriend."
"Well he isn't coming Robin Hood. The jokes on you."
Another round of cackles were heard till I saw the shadow run across the sky light above me.
"Actually the jokes on you."
The cackling stopped and his voice deepens as he didn't understand.
"Whaddya mean?"
I chuckled as I held up three fingers and counted down on them.
"3...2...1... "
As soon as the last finger came down the sounds of gun shots were heard.
"Don't stand there like a bunch of buffoons!!! Get him!!"
Rushing off the goons didn't come back.
Waking out from behind the crates Red Hood or my significant other Jason Todd held his still smoking guns.
He always knew how to make and entrance.
Taking that as my cue to leave I brought my self upside down parallel with the chains.
Letting myself steady I wrapped the chains around my right shin from the outside to the inside and bend my knee giving me enough slack to undo the chains wrapped around my wrists.
"Well if it isn't the Red Hood out to play!"
"Where is she Joker?"
I nearly laughed as I undid them from my hands and unwrapped the chain on my leg before climbing up them to the crane and jumping up to the rafters with the help of the crane.
Looking down I saw Joker walking to the control panel to turn on the spot light that was supposed to be above me to show me off.
Turning it on his eyes widened in horror at the empty chains.
"Where'd she go?!"
"Jokes on you!!"
Jumping down I landed on his shoulders knocking him out in the process.
"Your late Hood."
I heard chuckles from him as he holstered his guns and crossed his arms.
"But then I wouldn't get to see you own this clown and be the badass you are."
I laughed lightly.
"I can be sweet at time!"
"Not to clowns, you have to admit though the badass you is hot."
I shoved him lightly as we walked away.
But not without grabbing my utility belt from a random goon and the rest of my weapons from off the top of a crate.
"So what do you think? Movies on the couch, and cuddling while eating take out?"
"Fine by me babe."
"Then that's what we're doing tonight."
He chuckled as we walked to his bike the night air being filled with sirens as the found Joker with both his collar bones broken.
Oops?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I had fun making this request. Is you want me to make a chapter like this for the other boys tell me in the comments!