The rainbow after the storm~Tim Drake x Male Reader

Not many Tim Drakes in this book and Gay ones for that manner so why the hell not? You no like Gay than don't read.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd person POV
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why now?!?!
Tim was having a stressful moment as of right now and it didn't help that it was a school day.
It started out like this.
•He had recently gotten injured during Sunday's patrol gathering info. (A run in with Bane)
•He was up later than he expected and drank more coffee than he thought he did.
•Which meant he drank it all and Alfred hadn't purchased more.
•And it was Monday and he was running up against the clock.
•And last but probably not least he hasn't had any coffee at all.
So right now he was walking down the sidewalk towards the entrance to school away from where Alfred had dropped him off.
His head was down and he was trying to stay awake as best he could but was failing miserably. And he was still in the hallway not even in class yet!
CRASH!
And to make matters worse he was so sleepy he tripped over his own feet.
Slowly picking himself up, he was definitely aware of the people laughing as he scrambled to gather his stuff and get to class.
No one helped him. He wasn't a popular person even though he was a kid of Bruce's he was still considered a nerd.
What he wasn't aware of was the hand he was holding when he wasn't even looking at a paper on his right.
Whipping his attention to his right hand he saw someone else's in his grip.
Looking up slowly he was met with a guy.
His (h/l) (h/c) contrasted his almost sparkling (e/c) eyes. A warm smile was spread across his face.
Tims eyes widened as he quickly released the mystery guys hand and mumbled a sorry as he scrambled to grab more of his stuff.
A light chuckled reached Tim's ears and a light dust of pink came across his face.
"It's alright you were half asleep from the looks of it. Lemme guess missed the mornin' coffee?"
Tim nodded slightly embarrassed as he went to grab his book only for it to be grabbed away.
"The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien. Nice choice."
The mystery guy gave to book back as well as a stack of papers to Tim and stood up swiftly and stuck a hand out to Tim.
Taking the hand he was hoisted up and could finally look at the person better.
It wasn't everyday this happened to Tim and he was curious as to who had helped him.
The guy stood tall almost as tall as Jason but probably closer to Dicks height. (Your tall in this)
His face still had the warm smile on it as he looked down at him. The guys attire consisted of a plain grey hoodie, jeans and running shoes.
A leather shoulder satchel was on his right hip.
"Hey you okay?"
Tims POV
I snapped back to reality a blinked at the guy.
He held worry on his face.
"Wha-? Oh yeah! Um sorry it's just I've never seen you before."
It isn't often we get a new student he must be new, cause I sure don't know him.
"Yeah I know what you mean. Names (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n). I'm new here."
Holding out a hand for me to shake I shook it firmly before pulling away and looking at him.
"So your new? No wonder I don't recognize you."
He brought his head back chuckled. Sending a shiver up my spine.
God that laugh.
"I've lost count on how many people have said that to me. Anywho you know where the Math room is that's my first class."
"That's my next class actually."
"Can you show me?"
"Sure."
He smiled widely, showing off a perfectly straight row of pearly white teeth.
A light pink hue made it to my cheeks.
God what is this guy doing to me?!
:::Timeskip:::
Surprisingly, (Y/n) had the same classes as I did.
And we were currently waiting at my locker.
Well he was waiting with all his stuff and I was taking and putting stuff away.
"So Tim, any hobbies?"
Being a superhero, hacker, the second youngest in the Robin line shall I continue?
"I'm a nerd, or computer geek I guess you can say."
He chuckled at the remark making my cheeks heat up and a pleasant shiver go up my spine.
God what is he doing to me?!
"Tim are you sick? You seem a little red."
SHIT!! HE SAW!!
"N-no I'm good. What about you. Any hobbies?"
He looked at me a little worried, but luckily dropped the subject.
"Sports, some people call me a jock, or Mr.Popular."
A small frown made it to my face.
Of course he's popular, he's a jock. Can't wait to be left behind.
"But we'll still be friends Tim. You have my word."
He was holding his hand next to his head and a surrender motion making me chuckle slightly as I shut my locker and walked to the entrance of the building to leave.
I'll have to ask Dick, but shit I feel like my face is gonna turn into a stovetop!
Making it outside we walked to the gates of the courtyard where I saw girls glancing over at us before stealth fully turning around to hide the fact they did it.
Guess he is popular.
"Hey Tim you got something other than a button up cause it looks like rain.
Whipping my attention to (Y/n) he was looking at the grey clouds and sky.
Rain clouds and me without a rain coat...great.
I sighed as I shook my head a light sprinkle was starting.
I'll ask Alfred to come quickly before my computer gets wet.
"Hey Tim there's room for two ya know."
I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him in confusion but looking up I saw the canopy of an umbrella.
"T-thanks."
We stood closer together at the gates as I waited for Alfred.
My face flushed a little redder as the rain picked up.
Why so close? WHY?!
"Tim you sure your okay your face is reddening?"
I flinched and thought of the quickest lie.
"Yeah just cold."
It wasn't a complete lie so he took it.
"Yeah, guess so. Anyways, are you waiting for someone?"
I nodded slightly and brought out my phone and texted Alfred asking him his ETA.
"Yeah I'm just waiting for a text to when my rides here. What about you?"
He shrugged before talking.
"I run home, helps keep me in shape and I don't need to worry about the traffic."
A buzz came from my phone and I pulled it out and sighing.
"And speaking of Traffic, my rides stuck for another hour."
I sighed sadly trying to think of an alternative, but the lack of coffee was getting to me.
A sudden thought dawned on me and I looked at (Y/n) alarmed.
"Wait! I'm not holding you up at all am I?!"
It's bad enough I'm late, but I'm letting someone else be late?
"I'm fine Tim, but we're gonna catch a cold at this rate. Let's just walk, 'kay?"
A red hue overcame my face as I wanted to object but he stopped me by raising his hand.
"It's clear your going to fall asleep like this, and it's not going to be good if you get sick while your at it. So I'm going to walk you alright?"
I sighed and nodded, he smiled brightly, it reminded me of Dick's smile in a way.
We began walking in silence, as the rain didn't let up.
The pitter patter of the rain soothed me and my eyes began getting droopy and I shuffled my feet more.
He looked at me worried, and stopped.
"You okay Tim?"
I nodded with a muffled yawn and rubbed my eyes a little.
"Y-yeah, I guess the stress, and lack of sleep is finally getting to me."
I shook a little as a small shiver went up my spine.
"I can carry you Tim."
My eyes snapped open when the words finally registered in my mind.
"You don't need to! We aren't too far from where I live!"
"You'll get sick by then, your also tired and in Gotham city, I insist."
"I'm not going to get sic-"
A kitten sneeze escaped me at the worst moment.
Cocking an eyebrow at me I sighed in defeat.
"Im not light."
"Fine by me, I needed the extra exercise anyways."
Kneeling down I saw there was really no going back now.
Climbing on I secured my arms around his neck making sure not to choke him.
"Where to Tim?"
"W-Wayne manor..."
I became more embarrassed as he stood up and started walking. The silence was comfortable, and the pattering of the rail on the umbrella made me drowsy again.
A sudden gush of wind shook the umbrella over us, like it was trying to take it away.
"You mind closing it Tim?"
We were under a shops, sidewalk roof.
I complied as I shut it and tucked it under my arm.
The rain had lessened but was still there.
"We're going to get soaked."
"Not if you hold on."
He tilted his head to look at me and I saw a glimmer of amusement.
"Okay?"
He smiled before tightening his grip and hunched over slightly.
"Hold on to your bag."
Before I could ask, we were running.
Well he was, I just gripped tighter.
"Holy-!"
The rain was still coming down, but with us running it barely had time to soak into our clothes.
Familiar buildings and streets came up as we got closer.
The familiar gates of the manor came up and he slowed down to a stop.
I hopped off as he straightened up, panting.
"That was fun! Haven't run to these gates in a while!"
He looked down at me, sparkling (e/c) eyes met my own.
"See you tomorrow Tim. Try not to fall asleep in the hallways."
He sent me a bright smile as I sent a smile back, the red on my face still on my cheeks.
"Call me, your a cool guy Tim, I wanna get to know you better."
He turned on his heels and ran off.
I snapped out of my thoughts as I remembered I was standing in the rain still.
Remembering the umbrella still tucked under my arm I panicked and looked for him only to see no trace of him.
Sighing I opened it but not without catching the tag on the loop attached to the handle.
His name and number written in ink.
Guess I'll be meeting him again soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Vote and comment if you liked it.
And thank you for staying with me in the lack of updates, I'm fighting my writers block right now.
Anyways see you next update!