Nerd into a Princess

Epilouge: The Last Pages

It's been 2 years. 2 years had passed away but all the pains and regrets are still there.

"Empress, your flight will be in 30 minutes.."Said Muriel. Yes, I hired her again. And empress? Just read. Tumayo na ko at kinuha ang gamit ko. How I will miss London. It's 8pm and I have to leave for Philippines. Tomorrow, I will arrive there and start class of my 8th grade. I studied here at London and I am a runway model. But I don't

Ate Kira let me stay at her place and accompanied me. Until I got a condo and hired Muriel at the age of 20. I lived with Ate Kira for almost 1 year. And.. I don't want to talk about what happened 2 years ago. But since I start talking, I will let you know.

We continue the party. And I was a couple of hours late! I told mama everything but of course,
I summarize it. Like.. "Mama, hindi makakarating si Shawn. Aalis na sya ng bansa kasama si Frish."

So, Tristan. Being my bestfriend, replace Shawn on the event. He became my escort and my 18 roses turned into a 17 roses. Jk. Eric's friends came too.

"Empress? Hinihintay na po tayo sa baba."Sabi ni Muriel.

"I told you that call me Alliyah when no one's around."I said as I started walking. Many things have change. I turned into a Princess from Nerd. And from being a Princess, I became an Empress. A sweet lovely Empress.

"I will miss you, Alliyah."Sabi ni Muriel.

"I thought you'd like to come with me?"

"Yes. Ihahatid kita sa airport. I can't come with you. Ate Kira and your friends will meet you at NAIA. I'm sorry. I have a lot of things to do. And.. Yung ferrari na bigay ni Mr. Enzo, pick it up at RK and you will attend your class at RYU for your 8th year."

"Oh, so I'm going to meet a lot of people there. How's you sisters?"I asked. I am referring to her btchy sisters, Frish and Fritch.

"About Fritch, she's still enganged to Emperor Steven. She actually turned into a Duchess because De Vega's company have a lot of debt to.. to your company. And About Frish, the private investigator I hired says, they're planning to stay at Korea for good.

Napalunok ako. Eto na naman, nagtutubig nanaman ang mga mata ko.

"Sorry, Empress."

"N-No, please c-continue."I managed to say. I took a deep breath as she continue her story.

"We're here, milady."Sabi nung driver. Psh! M-Magpapakasal na sila Shawn? Huh!

Lumabas ha ako ng kotse at sinuot ang shades ko. Psh! I will really miss London. Actually, when I reach 23, I will continue my modelling career here.

My phone rings so I answer the call. How dare this guy or girl call me with his or her unregistered number? Tss.

"Hey, babe!"I recognized his voice. This crazy man! Oh please.

"Babe, babe your face! Please don't call me, nandito na ako sa airport."I answered and I heard him chuckled.

"Okay, by the way, turn to your right."I angrily turn to my right. Anong pakulo nanaman 'to? Bakit may naglalandian? Tsk!

"What the hell, Tristan. I saw nothing--"

"I mean, turn to your left."So I turned to my left. I saw Tristan kumakaway. Inend call k na at nilapitan sya.

"Tristan? Oh my gosh, it's you! What are you doing here?"I asked him as I hug and kiss him on the cheek.

"Sinusundo ka. Being your bestfriend is so hard! Your so bossy! Napaka mo. But remember, I can never be just your bestfriend."He said then winked.