Chapter 25- kaleidescope

After Bob left Bradley decided that we should just order in since my mood had deteriorated.

When our food arrived we sat at the couch watching a funny movie. It felt great to relax and laugh a bit.

After the movie we cleaned up and I left to shower and get into bed.

After my shower I slipped into my pyjamas. I was not sleepy so I decided to make a cup of tea.

After making my cup I decided to go to his office , he has a large collection of books and I was hoping I would fin something I might like.

His office was huge and intimidating even when he was not inside.
Carefully placing my cup on the table, I start to browse his book shelf...

"What are you doing here?", I
pause dead in my tracks.

I hear him inch closer so I turn and face him.

" I'm sorry ,I couldn't sleep so I thought I would find something to read".

He stopped in his tracks and seemed t be lost in thought for a bit before approaching the shelf.

"Oh? What sort of books do you like?", he asked browsing the shelf.

" I don't like anything specific, as long as its a good book."

He gave me a grin,"I like the fact that you are not a picky person".

I couldn't help but blush and look away.

He put his hand on my chin and made me face him.

I looked up to his eyes filled with a kaleidescope of emotions with lust being the stronger one.

I found myself being pulled against his hard body and his lips crashed against mine with so much hunger and passion.

We exchanged greedy passion filled kisses which left me weak to my knees and I was thankful I was in his arms.

He grabbed me up and threw me on the couch and proceeded to climb over me and continue the kiss with his hands roaming all over my body making my body buzz with ecstasy.

He lifted my night gown and his hands began to roam between my thighs making me arch my back forward. With one swift movement my panties were gone and his hand played with my sensitive spot making me groan with pleasure as he gently bit my breasts. I was in a frenzy, don't think I have ever felt this aroused.

I felt him enter and the pressure took me to yet another level and my eyes went blurry and I let out a moan which made his lips lock onto mine.

After the moment we laid there spent catching our breath.

I started to feel self conscious so I got up grabbing my night gown slipping it on.

He also got up giving me a quizzical look.

I grabbed my undies on the floor and got up to walk away when I felt his hand on my wrist.

He didn't say a word but guided me to his room.

He saw my uneasiness and he gave me a pleading look.

"Please stay the night.", he said leading me to the bed. I obliged and got into the covers of his comfy bed.

He also got into bed and grabbed my hand.

"You okay?", he asked looking at my face.

I nodded feeling shy and he gave me a weak smile and kissed my forehead.

It felt great to lie next to him silently as my head laid on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

I felt my chest feel heavy at the thought of here I was not only having slept with my boss but I was hopelessly in love with him too.