Chapter Fourteen: "Tiger, Orange and Green"

|•••••|

"Everyone, this is Chi-Won."

The four dragon's and Hiryuu looked confused. Why did their Lady go into the trouble of gathering them to meet this human?

Meanwhile, Shu-Ten frowned.

|•••••|

"Wh-What did you say?!"

Kija exploded, grabbing Hak by the collar. He couldn't believe what he was hearing.  Sure, they've only each other for not that long but that night, when Yoru had comforted him, when she had said that he can trust her; it was that time when they started getting closer. She was understanding; she didn't push him to do things he wasn't used to unlike Hak and she would always asks if he was comfortable.

"Do you really want me to, White Snake?" The dark haired man arched in eyebrow. Frankly, he didn't want to repeat it again. Kija's hands trembled as he slowly let go of Hak. "Hak," Yona called out with a faltering tone. "What... what made her say that?" Everyone's ears perked up at the question they've all been wanting to ask. The former general heaved a deep sigh, he shouldn't have told them in the first place but it was too late to take it all back.

However, before he can tell them Yoru's past; said woman arrived with a yawn. Her hair was still dripping wet but she seemed a bit refreshed.  When she glanced at her friends, she flinched back when Kija, Yoon, Yona and Shin-ah tackled her. Basically, everyone went to engulf her in a hug except for Hak. Thankfully, she didn't fall down on her back when everyone's weight was put on her. "Y-Yoru-san! I promise I would get used to everything fast!" Kija cried out, hugging her around the neck.

"I-I'll cook better food soon, Yoru! I swear!" Yoon exclaimed with tears on the corner of his eyes, hugging her on the side.

"I'll learn the bow and the sword! I'll become stronger and protect you, Yoru!" Yona announced with a resolved expression, hugging the orange-haired woman on her other side.

"... stay." Shin-ah uttered after being silent for a while, tugging on Yoru's sleeve like a little child.

The orange haired woman arched an eyebrow in confusion, sending Hak a questioning look. The latter merely turned around and whistled a random tune, pretending he didn't do anything. What is up with these people?

|•••••|

"Shu-Ten! Shu-Ten! Why are you mad?"

"Leave me alone, idiot!"

"Shu-Ten! What did I do wrong?"

The green-haired individual stopped walking and turned around.

"What? You ask what you did wrong?"

He raised his head with a glower.

"Who was that weak bastard?! Why was he here?! Why was he so close to you?! If you can answer that, I'll tell you, stupid!"

Ryokuryuu walked away, leaving behind a hurt Dairyuu.

|•••••|

"Uwah! So this is the port city!",

The quadruple (who hasn't seen the ocean even once and must have heard of it before) couldn't help but gape at the vast amount of water. "Yoru, is that the ocean?" The orange-haired woman sighed, smiling slightly as she rests her hand on top of Yoon's and Yona's head. "Yes, it is, Yona-hime. It's beautiful, isn't it?" The quadruple who hasn't seen the ocean before vigorously nodded their head. "It's the Earth Tribe's Awa Port," Hak explained, not at all surprised. "I never thought we'd be back here again, sister."