Modern AU

Author's Note

A little something to pass the time and it's pretty short, too. And like many of you said, everything will be in this book so yeah. I hoped some of you also liked my Lookism Fanfic.

I hoped you'll like it!

oooOooo

"

Lady Yona, it's time to wake up. School starts in forty-five minutes. You had also requested to walk to school today so I suggest—"

"Wake up, you airheaded heiress."

Yona awoke to see two of her butlers— though, the other one was really a maid but she preferred to wear Butler clothes— by the door. The female of the two smacked the other one upside the head with an irritated scowl. "You do not address the Lady like that, Hak."

"Did you have to hit me so hard, Stupid Yoru?"

The redhead heiress giggled at their interaction. She never got bored whenever she was around them. "Alright you two, that's enough." Her butler-slash-maid smiled at her. "It is good that you're awake but if you still stay in bed, you're going to be late." Yona's face blanched at the news.

Without wasting anymore time, the heiress sprinted to the bathroom, refusing any help from the maids. Hak snorted in amusement. "You know it's only a fifteen-minute walk from here to school, right? We have enough time to get there." Yoru rolled her eyes. "It's better to be early than to be late, Hak. Or do I need to remind you how punctuality is important?"

"Never mind. Go wake that guy up."

"You still hold a grudge?"

"The stupid heiress can't even function properly when she hears that bastard's name. At least, she doesn't freeze anymore when she sees him." This earned a sigh from Yoru, who instinctively messed up Hak's hair when she saw him scowling.

"Alright. If the Lady wants, you two may go on ahead of us. I doubt she would like to accompany him to school like we used to."

"Don't even remind me, Stupid Yoru."

With one last sigh, Yoru left the heiress's room and headed for the room at the end of the hall. She knocked once. Twice. Thrice. When no one answered, she gently pushed open the door. "Lord Soo-Won, it's time to—" she halted to a stop when the bathroom door opened and out came Soo-Won, whose private part was in full view, a towel around his shoulders.

"Hm?" When he glanced at up, he found the girl he liked staring everywhere but him. "What's wrong, Yoru? Are you sick?" He was about to approach her when she lifted her hand, telling him to stop. "I... I will leave the room for now. Call me when you're fully clothed, Lord Soo-Won."

He hummed in confusion, her words slowly sinking in as he watched her leave his room. His face erupted like a volcano as he realized what she meant.

... oh.

oooOooo

"Yoru-senpai looks so cool today!"

"Idiot! She always looks cool!"

"So fashionable, too!"

Soo-Won sweatdropped when he heard the last comment. Yoru was simply wearing the male uniform instead of the female ones. She never liked wearing skirts nor girly clothes for that matter. She would only wear a dress during special occasions but most of the time, she would wear male clothes.