II

"Hi, Princess Kaithlyn." Mr. White said.

"Don't call me princess," I said and made a face. A bit angry face. Well, I couldn't get that mad at him. He is a nice person, after all.

He taught me for two years. He was like my father or uncle. He wanted to be respected as a friend and an uncle or grandpa. We're that close, and he's very welcoming. I love Mr. White so much. He is one of the people I get close with, where I can express this feeling of mine, and of course, I trust him that much.

"Okay, heiress." He joked

I made a face at him again. "Okay, okay, so I missed you so much, Kaithy," He said and gave me a cute look.

He was resting for what happened cause he was climbing a tree to get those fruits and fell. Luckily he was still okay and alive that day. Oh, I was laughing in my room at that time. I'm a terrible wolf, aren't I? Seriously, it was hilarious when he fell, but I was too sorry for how many days he suffered.

But I can't stop laughing. It makes me laugh still if I ever remember it.

"Mr White," I called

"Grandpa White," He corrected

"You're not that old," I said and smirked at him.

"Still, I'm in my mind 30's," He explained

"Fine Grandpa, what's our topic for today?" I asked with a tired voice.

Hmm, I'm pretty bored. I never wanted this; I am afraid of this future, my future.

"Well, about that. Your mom told me to practice training your appearance."

"But I can't even control it. I'll collapse or something,"

I'm explaining that I can't control my powers. Do I need to be a wolf to rule my Kingdom? Of course not. I need to have a brain in ruling and nothing else. Yet here we are, educating me that I always hated for a long time.

"Yes, I know that. But can we try it?" He asked, giving me a lot of hope.

Is he that serious? Cause I'm getting angry for now, and I can't control my damn self. And I was like, hurting them if I turn a wolf.

"No!" I shouted and felt my eyes turn like a wolf's eyes the colour is white and grey. My eye colour may look weird like I'm a blind person or wolf but that color means royalty. We may be white wolves but alpha's rule thy kingdom. 

My father is an alpha and my mom too. In my blood runs the most powerful blood in the white wolves. Our kingdom is the greatest among those white wolf kingdom. Our kingdom has love, care, and others for the people. While some of our allies? Yes, they are helping them but unlike our kingdom, my mother centers her attention on our fellow wolves.

"I'm-I'm sorry. I-I didn't mean it, grandpa," I apologized and furrowed my brows.

That is why I don't like it.

"Okay, that's how you started it." He said in a calm voice and smiled a bit. I brushed my left arm using my right hand. I'm literally not in the mood.

I'm kind and good but I'm sure cannot control myself when we talk about my appearance. And that gets on my nerves. I'm afraid that I'd hurt everyone.

"I'm sorry, I just can't."

"No, you can. Kaithlyn? You can!" He said with hope once again. How can he be so optimistic all the time?

I'm kind of losing hope.

"Okay, okay, okay. I'll try,"

"That's my girl." He said smiling widely, "First, concentrate on changing your appearance."