XXXVIII

•Kaithlyn's POV•

"We should go the north mountain. Since, we're here  in the witch territory let's go in there. Their are other wolves there. They were hiding for a long time to avoid war." Stella's father said

"Your highness can you please tell me your name? I cannot call you."

"I'm King  Roland. I have two children, Stella and Xander. Have you met the two of them?"

"Oh yes, they really differ." I answered

"Hope you never fall for his son, my daughter." Father Lyn said

Yes, he is Lyn. My beloved father.

"Ha, ha, ha. Oh my goodness Lyn, our children are old enough to fall in love. But that doesn't matter now, at least we became friends again." King Roland said

"Roland." Father growled

"Let's go in the north mountain. You still need to train me."

"Yes, we will. We wanted to punish you." Dad said

And I glared at him that he chukled. Oh this is a long way of adventure.

•Xander's POV•

I don't know what I'm feeling. I feel angry, lonely, sad, empty, nervous, worried and others. What kind of person am I? That I can't even understand my feeling?

"You missed her don't you?" Eric asked

"Yes, I do." I answered

"Your so dumb. You loved her but you hurt her, such a dumb person are you?"

"Don't treat me like that person, Eric. You don't know me."

"Oh, I really know you. Your such a liar. You keep on hurting her!" Eric shouted

"And you dont?!"

"Yes, I don't Xander. All you did is hurt and made her expect so much. You love her? Then protect her, care for her, give your love to her. I cared for her, she is sweet, caring and others. By the look in her eyes, I see the pain. Her smiles, her lies that she was okay. After you tricked her, treated her like an enemy, hated her, lied to her. You hurt her on the first place and guess what I realized that she hardly believes and trusted our bloodline, those people around her but everything happened it still ended by believing us!"

"Don't tell me this!"

"Such a fool, Xander." Eric shooked his head, "You know what. I can take care of her but she needs you more than I do. She loves you and you can't see that."

"Shut it, Eric! I don't know where to start. I have many problems in life, don't add her on my day. Yes, I missed her but I need to focus."

"And so is she. She has more problems than you have but she still manage to think of you. When everyone thought that she stabbed you, everytime I went to her prison bars. She's thinking about something and I know it was you. Even if she'll be sentenced to death she thinks about you and how stupid are you. Think my cousin, before someone will take her away from you." He left.

I punched the wall hardly and think what Eric said. "Damn you Xander!" I exclaimed. Now, she's gone.

•Eric's POV•

I did it becuase I know he loves her. He was just too good at hiding his feelings. I want her to search for her before I take her away. It's a lesson for him.

"Prince Eric!" Gregory exclaimed when he saw me. He breathes so fast like he was on a fun run.

"What?" I asked confusingly

"Kaithlyn." He said and a drop of tears fell from his eyes.

"What about her?" I asked

"She's--she's dead." He said

My world dropped. "They found her body and her face is burned. Their are two men dead lying in the ground. They saw her in a foot of a mountain."
I heard him talk but my mind couldn't accept the fact about it.

The mountain..
Dead..
With two men..

"Gregory? What did you said?" Stella asked

"Honey, you shouldn't listen to what Gregory said. We will go back to our Kingdom so that you can rest." Andrew said

"I can't unless, Kaithlyn will be alright. I should know if she's okay."

Those threat Stella said like killing her was a joke. Stella cared for Kaithlyn and cannot hurt her even I.

"Your majesties, I'm sorry but she's dead." Gregory replied

"Shut it!" I shouted that he shut hus mouth, "This is a lie! I need to see her."

"Your highness. The foot of the mountain is so far, we cannot go there. The guards already buried her, we cannot carry her all through out here. I promise, I'm not lying even I didn't expect what happened. Look into my eyes, I am not lying."

Yes, you aren't.

"Impossible! No." Stella cried and hugged by her husband. "Andrew, tell me it was just a prank, a joke."

"Honey, calm down." Andrew said

I saw Xander went out to his room and I decided to punch him. "What the?!" He complained in pain

"She's dead! Now happy?" I said and left.

I'm angry and I hate the world. Why would they punish her. She's too kind, too sweet, too loving, too caring and others.

And she died in the foot of that mountain.