V

It's midnight. I didn't exactly go to the open field at 1 am. I went there at 2 sharp.

The moonlight was whole. The light is flashing at me. What a beautiful sight isn't it?

I hope this night would never end.

"Is there someone in the field?" A guard asked and I ran towards the wood where there is no moonlight.

I saw flowers that I never saw in the Kingdom. It's a carnation with pink petals. I saw blue lilies and roses. Well, there are many roses and lilies in the Kingdom.

The moonlight strikes in the waters of the falls. I went there and I can feel the warm heat of the water. I'll take a bath in the meantime.

I undress and put my clothes near a stone and dove into the waters.

*splash*

"Refreshing," I mumbled.

It's not that deep. The water's deepness is like my shoulders. When you go farther it'll be deeper, of course.

The blue waters and white smoke surrounded the waters, it makes a beautiful scene. Oh goodness, it is beautiful. I have never taken a bath in such a place.

I heard a cracking sound and I was alerted.

"Who's that?" I asked and a shadow was formed in front of me. About 4 or 3 meters away from me.

"I thought it was just somebody," He said.

"Have we met before?" I asked again

"Yesterday, and why you're here? Alone again?" He asked

I turned my back. I'm just sad and I want more adventure. I like the waters, I like the moonlight and everything outside the palace, outside the kingdom.

"Why can't you answer me?" He asked in a cold tone.

I faced him as he made a step forward. "Don't! I'm taking a bath."

"Get out of the water now," He commanded

"Why?" I asked

"You'll get cold. The white smoke turns the water into cold as ice unless you have a warm body it's okay." He warned.

"What?!" I asked and the waters turned cold as ice.

"Turn your back, don't ever dare to watch me changing my clothes."

"Seriously? Like I'm a pervert? Like I want to see you naked? Tsk. In your wildest dreams." And turned his back

I hurriedly wore my clothes. I wore my white dress and fixed my hair.

*cough*

He turned around. "I told you," He said and went near me. "You don't have a hot body."

"I-I'm fine *cough*"

He held my hands, "Gosh, your hands are cold. You don't know about the world, don't you? So careless,"

"You don't have to tell me that. It's hurting my ears. Where are you taking me by the way?" I asked

"Just away from the falls. I'll warm you," He replied.

We went to a tree with its white leaves. He let me crouched on the big tree roots and he suddenly removed his upper clothes.

"W-What are you doing? It's inappropriate" I commented.

"Wait, don't tell me you are thinking differently." He said and laughed at me.

"Excuse me? I *cough* I would never assume such an inappropriate action. You can never do such a thing in front of a lady." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, do you want to get cold and die, or do you want me to warm you up?" He explained.

"Your words are indecent,"

"Haha, you are funny, you must've read so many romance books that warming you up is indecent." He laughed and I gulped. He is right about that. "Woman, I wouldn't do such a thing. I'll just give you a body warm because we can't burn a fire in this forest. Someone might notice us."

"Well, if that's what you say so," I replied.

He sat beside me and hugged me. I could feel the warmth of his body which electrified my body a little bit. He smelled something special. He masculine and a perfect body figure. He has six-packs.

I don't think this is right but I need warmth right now.

I don't want to look at a man's physical appearance but his heart. His heart is pure, I don't even know about my power. How can I read him?

*cough*

"Give me your hands," He said and I did

He let it warm. Uh! This is a bad day. I'm tired, and  I don't know what I'll do if my mother knows I'm sick.

I yawned. His body makes me comfortable to take a nap. "Tsk, take a nap." And smiled when he shrugged.

I don't even know this guy but I know he has no bad intentions at all. I don't know his name. I just let my guard off for now.

•Xander's POV•

"Brother, I missed the girl we saw yester–Oh My Goodness! Is that her?" My sister asked her eyes wide open.

"Stella, she's sleeping. Lower down your voice,"

"Oh my goodness, is that really her?" She asked again

"Yes," I replied

"Oh, what happened to you? You're so gentle now. Is that because of her? Hmm, I smell something between the two of you."

"Shut up, Stella."

"Did you two like kiss—" I cut her off. She must've read so many romantic books to say those indecent words.

"No, she's in cold." I clarified.

She touched and felt the coldness of her body. "I guess you warmed her. She's better now, what a lovely couple it is."

"I know, uh, what I mean is that she's fine now."

"Brother, we should take her home," Stella suggested.

I could see my sister's delightness upon seeing this woman. She kept speaking about her at home.

"No, we can't. And what are you doing in here? You are supposed to be home."

"Relax, I just want to see her. I've missed her," She said dramatically and gave me her puppy eyes.

"Okay, okay, okay."

"Oh My Goodness," The woman said and sat. My sister must've startled her.

"I am very sorry. I-I didn't mean to take a nap in your brother's body," She apologized and gave courtesy.

She just slept in my arms. "No, no, no. It was okay," Stella said.

"Oh Goodness, I'm very sorry." She said with a sad voice

"It's fine, don't worry. I'm very happy to see you," Stella smiled at her. She was never sweet to anyone unless she liked them.

"What's your name?" The woman asked.

"Stella, and you're?" Stella retorted

"Stella," I groaned. She shows interest in this woman and the woman just woke up.

"His Xander and you are?"

"I–I'm Kaithlyn," Kaithlyn answered, "Your names are quite familiar but I don't know where I have ever heard it."

"You too," Stella said and gave her a wink.

"I have to go now. It's almost four," Kaithlyn said and started to walk away from us.

"Wait," I said but I never saw her shadow anymore.

"Ooh, is this some kind of Cinderella story from the Human World?" Stella asked. "It's just that, she doesn't have those glass slippers."

"Let's head back."

Am I really enchanted by her beauty? Her charms are killing me.