III

"Your highness, I have a secret." Hannah said while we are walking down the halls.

Secrets are interesting.

"What?" I asked and crossed my arms.  I'm waiting what she is going to say, that I believe sounds a bit important.

"Have you ever tried to go in the Open Field? In the woods?" She asked and smiled evily.

"Never," I asked and smiled, "Why did you asked?" And continued walking.

"I tried thrice actually in the other White Kingdom. Ya'know, the world is so large. It seems nice and beautiful. You can come with me,"

"Oh no, no, no. We'll get in a big trouble. Our kingdom has many guards specially in the third wall."

Which is true.

"It's simple. Let's sneak in the midnight. Please? Just come with me, you'll be safe. My mom and your mom wouldn't ever know this, okay?"

"No, Hannah." I said with an authority

"Please? We just met for today. We'll leave tomorrow, so at least we have a bonding time together right?"

Oh goodness, how can I decline this? This girl is getting me into trouble if we get caught.

"Just this night okay?" I said, "Promise that."

"Yes, promise. Just this night!" She exclaimed with happiness. She assures me that nothing will happen tonight.

She looked excited though which made me smile. Well, I'm excited too.

Yes! I can now go to the open field. My adventure started because of my cousin. I love my cousin but never her mother. Ooh, my body's thrilled.

"I don't like my mother," She murmured. "She's so—"

"Huh?" I asked

"Oh, nothing."

"Liar, I know you said something."

"Okay, your highness. I hate my mother. She always tell me to do that, and this and to be a perfect princess. You know that I'm a jolly ones. She's even scaring my shining armor." She said, "I want to live my life to the fullest."

"Oh?"

"She's like a monster when doing things, she like."

"Hannah," I said

"Your majesty, Princess Hannah, dinner is ready." Our butler said bowing his head.

We went to the long table and eat. We're not talking, we're just silent for there's something that fills the air. It must be tension between mothers.

"So, what are you doing here sister?" My mother started

"It's okay sister. I understand that your still angry at me." Aunt Glory said and smirked.

"Oh? Am I? Why? I'm not angry at you. Never was I, right?" Mom said and we cleared our throats.

There's no dispute between the two of them but it just feels like one. We don't entirely know what really happened between them.

"Um, mom. I need to take a rest," I said and put my fork and spoon down.

"Yes my dear." My mother answered politely and smiled at me. "Have a good sleep, darling."

"Me too mom," Hannah said to her mother

"Go now!" Her mother exclaimed making her jump in fear.

So, scary.

"Okay, let's go your highness." Hannah said with excitement. She grabbed upstairs. I have never been this happy before but this is it.