XXXIII

He grabbed my hand and went to a room. Where, health kits, injections and others. I never been here.

"Your wrist," He commanded

Bossy!

"Here!" I replied in a forced tone and he looked at me badly.

He cut the bandage around my wrist. Jade put the bandage in my wrist but now it was cut by him.

"Do you really wanted to kill yourself?" He asked and put something painful in my wrist.

"What is that?" I asked and tried to shake my wrist because of pain.

"So that it won't be infected. What a crazy person are you? Do you have a paper at home? Maybe there's no paper at your home because you wrote death in you wrist." He said and wiped the blood then throw it in a bin.

"I-I have paper obviously." I said looking at my wound

"So, what happened to that?" He asked again putting a bandage.

"Um.. hard to explain." I replied

Normal conversation like the other and the other days. Tsk.

"I have a bad news and a good news." He smiled widely

"What is it?" I asked and raised one of my brows.

"I was a genuis," He said, "That's the good news."

"Oh, you're kidding me?" I sarcastically said, "Your not a genuis cause your a cold hearted person."

"It doesn't mean a cold hearted can't feel anything. Tell me, why do I love my sister if I don't have a feeling?" He asked

I'm speechless.

"See, you can't even answer. We're just good at hiding our feelings." He smiled, "The bad news is."

My heart beats so fast like something is not right. "You're cousin Hannah is the heiress of the white wolf."

"What the? Your serious right?" I asked and even I can't believe it.

"What did you do genius?" I asked firmly

"Oh about that? I left no evidence when we kidnapped you. We left no trace but a bone and a dead body and an animal full of blood. Simple right? The white wolf will think that you're dead." He badly smiled

"I hate you so much, Xander. Why did you do that? That cousin of mine is wicked! I hate you so much." I cried slapping his chest.

I'm very furious and turned into a white wolf. I growled at him and he turned into a gray wolf. I thought they'll turn into a red one.

Now I get it. Red wolf turns into a gray wolf. Easy, their just called as red to be different. Like greenland, instead of ice they called it green.

His body went near mine. He scrubbed it in my body like he was comforting me. He was calming me and I turned into a human form and he did too without a shirt now.

"I hate you Xander," I said in a weak effort.

My body is weak. I can't even control it and my energy is lost.

"Don't be too aggressive. Too angry, Kaithlyn. You'll suffer from it like now." He said in a polite voice sitting next to me.

I laid my head in his shoulder. "Why did you even do that?" I asked in a weak voice

"Because, they'll kill us. I was just doing my job for my people and for those persons I love. Your my enemy Kaithlyn and always will be." He said

"What do you want from me? Xander? Tell me what do you want? I'm tired to be your enemy." I murmured

"I can't figured it out, for now. But your the heiress of all white wolf. Maybe, you'll kill us all so I'll let you stay in here but once you escaped I'll never think twice to haunt you." He reminded

"Then just kill me. If that's the only reason to save your people. Besides I'm the heiress, and I want to explore the world. I don't want it to be like it. I want to live normal." I smiled slightly

"Your body is going down. Take a rest, Kaithlyn. I'll think about what you said. You'll leave Eric?"

"Why? Do you want me to leave you too? Tell me, did you ever tried to miss me?"

He didn't answered. He was just quite and shy to tell the truth. "I guess, its no. It's okay, I'll never bother you about it again. I just wanted to know," I said losing my energy.

"Shut up Kaithlyn. You need to rest," He said and patted my head.

I closed my eyes and rested. That was really a bad idea asking about it. Move on, Kaithlyn. You're not in love and everything is just a work. Enemy to enemy and never friends.