XXIX

•Kaithlyn's POV•

I woke up in the maid's room with a dead and dry black rose.

"Oh, Jade. Jade," I called Jade shaking her body.

"Come on, Kaithlyn. I'm very sleepy," She said in a sleepy voice.

"Romina, Delia." I called but they were still sleeping.

It's scaring me. "Guys," I called and laid in bed covering my whole body with the blanket.

I felt Jade moved her body and the all sleep soundly. How can this witch do this. She maybe a very strong witch.

"Kaithlyn," I heard a voice calling me. And I want to see it. So I removed the blanket covering my whole body.

Romina and Delia are watching me. They're both creeping me out. "Kaithlyn, I heard you called the both of us? Why did you call us?" Romina asked in a sleepy voice

"The rose," I said and pointed it on my table.

"Oh sorry, I just left that in there. I was very sleepy actually." Delia smiled and threw the rose in the bin.

"Goodness Delia? You're creeping me out!" I exclaimed

"Guys, I'm sleeping tightly." Jade said that fekt disturbed.

"Why are you so scared?" Romina asked and sat on her bed.

"I was just remembering something." I asnwered and I felt relieved.

Delia went back to her bed and went to sleep again. "What something?" Suddenly Jade asked still closing her eyes.

"Er..nothing. I was just thinking horror stories," I said

"Take a nap, Kaithlyn." Jade said and patted my shoulders.

I went to bed directly.

***
In the morning. I cleaned the floor, and it was really tiring since it is a big floor. Maybe a dance floor or whatever and I don't care. All I know, I need to finish here.

"What happened?" I heard Xander's voice talking to Gregory.

They both went upstairs. And they even didn't mind that I was actually wiping the floor. There's no mop so I didn't mopped it instead wiped it.

The two of them stepped on the wet floor and everything was ruined!

"Ah!" I said

"Oh, did we stepped the wet floor?" Xander asked

Seriously? We made a normal conversation yesterday and today? I really can't believe this.

"Obviously," I replied sarcastically, "Your majesty."

"Just wipe it again, can you?" Xander said to me

"She can do that your majesty. We need to talk with the queen." Gregory said

"Oh right." And left with the dirty mark on the floor.

Such an untidy person.

"You'll regret everything, Xander. Everything," I muttered

"Hey," Jade called, "Gosh, what hapoened in here? Anyways, me and Romina will help you. We're already finished cleaning our chore."

"Oh great, thanks." I smiled

Next time, Xander. Your name will be written down in the graveyard and no one will ever remember you! Ha, ha, ha. Such an evil laugh.

We cleaned the floor again!. That Xander is a devil wolf. That's why I don't really trust him. His a traitor and I won't ever forget what he did to me. Letting me drown to death, I mean I wasn't dead cause I survived. If I just know your weakness, I'll do that to you too!