XIX

•Kaithlyn' POV•

I am freezing a bit. I guess my clothes dried up when I loss my sight and stayed here for hours. I'm here in the bars like a prisoner who commit a crime.

Justice. Now! I should know whom to trust or should I say trust my only self for now. Everything is covered with guards and have many things that could kill you.

I felt eyes were staring at me and so I opened my eyes and turn around. I saw Xander standing outside my prison bars.

"Such a traitor." I murmured and looked at him with a big anger.

"I'm sorry, Kaithlyn." He apologized and smiled, "I was just using you. When I already known who you are, that was the perfect timing."

"I am burning with flames in here!" I angrily said. That is like idiomatic expression of my anger.

"Oh you should be. After tricking you and using you. You must be very upset and mad." He smiled

His a devil and he can't burn in hell. It's his spot and its his favorite place.

"I hate you Xander." I said

"Hate me. Hate never do anything," He said and left with an evil grin.

"Brother!" I heard a call and a step coming and I saw Stella in those gowns again.

"Stella?" I asked

Even if she helped me still I can not trust a bloodline of Xander. He is  a wicked wolf. I should have known and never blinded by his sweet little tongue and his love for me. Everything was fake, everything is.

"Let her out!" Stella commanded

"No." His brother replied, "You can't let a treacherous snake out of the prison."

"How dare you call her treacherous snake?! She is our friend." Stella disagreed, "Besides your the one who can not be trusted."

"Stella," Xander called her

"No, brother. I'll let her out, the queen have decided to let her out and let her stay in the servant's room. She'll be our servant and if she will run away or leave our Kingdom. We will kill her or toture her." Stella smiled

"You know I'll do that." I grinned, "Even if you'll kill me. I'll still escape,"

"Don't ever do that." Stella warned, "I will kill you."

"Oh well, like brother like sister." I smiled badly and crissed my arms

"I'm not my brother, Kaithlyn. Lucky for you that I still looked at you as a friend. As a friend, Kaithlyn." Stella said looking at me that she was telling the truth.

The guards unlocked the lock and let me out. "Don't start running," Xander warned

"I won't," I rolled my eyes at him.

"I'll confirm it to the queen. If not, she'll be back in prison." Xander noted

Stella grabbed my wrist and let go again. "Gosh, your colder than the last time," Stella complained and her reaction changed

"I am. That's why I won't run cause I want to be cured for pete's sake. I was just trying to stand in front of you two that nothing happened." I grinned

Really, my knees are going down if we won't stop this conversation.

But suddenly I almost fell when Stella tried to hold me even if I was very cold like corpses.

"Brother, help me carry her. She needs to eat raw,"

"What?!" I suddenly argued, "I can't eat raw. I'm good with vegetables."

"Kaithlyn, wolves don't eat those. We eat raw!" Stella reminded, "With fresh blood in it."

"I'm not eating those even if I die."

"Then, let's just kill her." Xander commented

"I was joking," I said and rolled my eyes.

"Seriously? You had never eaten a raw before? Like you usually eat in your kingdom is cooked? We sometimes eat cooked meat but if I was like you. You should eat raw," Stella said while trying to help me stand still.

"Gosh, she looks paler." I heard a voice said and I know it was Andrew.

"I'll stay here, I can't walk. I felt like I'm going down." I said, "Just bring me food."

"You should respect, our highness." And the guard one almost punched me by his huge fist but luckily Xander stopped it. "I'm sorry, your highness."

"She's almost dying and you want to kill her?" Xander asked and the guard shooked his head.

"Here," Andrew said and brought a raw fresh meat.

"Where did you get these?" I asked and accepted the meat.

It smelled good to my nose.

"Just eat it," Andrew commanded

"Turn around," I said

"What?" They both asked

"I said turn around. I'll eat, privately." I said and they followed

I ate the meat like a hungry wolf. Gosh, I'm not a vegetarian wolf anymore. Why does meat tastes so good?!

I wiped my face and stood like everythings okay. "Done." I said, "You can turn your head now."

"Good, you don't look as pale as before. But I guess, your still in cold." Andrew said and continued, "Want a hug?"

"No. I'll take this blanket to cover my body." I replied

"Why don't you want a hug? Do you want me to warm you?" Stella asked

"Nothing, I'm just reminded about something," And looked at Xander and looked at in the other direction. "Where are we heading?"

"Just follow me," Stella said and started to walk and I followed her. With the blankets covering me.

"Kaithlyn, it was a pig's meat." Andrew said, "I didn't washed, stil tasted good."

"Yuck!" And tried to spit everything I ate.

***
We arrived at the servant's room. There are so many rooms. There are for butlers, maids, chefs with the kitchen staffs.

There are ladies and men rooms. So, Stella let me enter the maids room and saw three maids out of five beds.

"I'm Romina," A girl with straight coal hair said.

"I'm Jade." An older girl said

"Call me Delia. I'm the head of all maids, mostly there are males." An older woman said

"It's nice to meet you," I said and shook hands with them.

"Your very cold. We'll let you warm if you already changed your clothes and throw that blanket away," Delia said

"Let me handle this," Romina said

"Oh here is the fashion maid," Jade laughed

Andrew, Xander and Stella are outside waiting for me. But I guess, they already left.

"I have clothes that can fit you." Romina said and gave me a red violet jacket without zippers and a fitting black jeans.

I wore them and it fit perfectly to me. I stepped outside waiting for me.

"Fabulous!" Delia said

"Yup, I know right." Romina smiled

"Your good, it fits you and I guess we don't need to hug you cause it makes you warm."

"Right." I smiled and went outside the room and still saw them.

"Oh, simple." Andrew said

"You can go, your highness." I said and bowed down

"Tsk, let's go. I have something to do," Xander said and left us in there.

Stella hugged me tight and left like Andrew. Should I trust Stella? Or not? Stop believeing them with thier words.