XLI

•Third Person's POV•

Look at this world. Full of fear, sorrow, and anger. Queen Kaithlyn is just watching her people suffer. Witches are just punishing them.

Xander was punished for entering Kaithlyn's room. Xander looked at Kaithlyn's eyes but there was no pity. No pity at all. When you die you die.

"This is too much," Romina said and shooked her head

"Then don't watch it." Glory said

"Enough, you two. We are witches and we don't care about them." Kaithlyn said and made a grin

"Great! I really love our new queen." Jade said and smiled

"Oh, by the way. When can she see the ball of the center life? So that she'll be announced to be purely a witch." Hannah said

"Not now, the queen is enjoying those people's suffer." Glory said

"Interesting!" Kaithlyn suddenly said, "What's all about that thing?"

"Where witches' life is in there. We protect it, our queen and you must put your fingerprint so that you be one of us." Romina said

"Wonderful! Let's just enjoy this view. It's very easy to conquer the world of wolves. Very easy," Kaithlyn said and smiled evilly.

"If you wanted my queen, we will let you see the ball," Hermes said

"I told you to wait! I'm enjoying the scene. Tell them to kneel before me or they will be sentenced to death." Queen Kaithlyn announced...

"Everyone!" Glory shouted...

"H-huh?" Everyone asked

"Kneel before our queen! Hail to our new queen." Hermes said

"H-hail to our new queen." Everyone said in a weak effort...

"If no one will follow my command, see your head hanging in the air!" Kaithlyn said and left her throne.

"Where are you going, your highness?" Romina asked

"Tsk, I need to rest. Wanna come with me?" Kaithlyn asked

"If you wished your majesty," Romina said

"Hermes, Aunt Glory, and Jade watch over. Deliver me a message if something went wrong." Kaithlyn said and entered her room.

"How about me your highness?" Romina asked

"You said, you want to take a rest?" Kaithlyn the queen said

Just a snap of Jade's finger and just a little word. Romina suddenly breathed so hard. She was suffocated about something that none can see.

"K-Kaithlyn, h-help me.." Romina cried and laid on the floor that nothing happened...

"Ooh, that was cool," Hannah said and smiled whom impressed by Jade.

"Go on now, before I'll change my mind and hunt you down," Kaothlyn commanded then all of them followed.

They are really happy to see their queen who is tough, hard, strict, and cold-hearted. I never wished all of this would happen.

Kaithlyn went to her room to take a rest. At midnight the door opened like someone was entering. Kaithlyn's room was dark but there's a moonlight that strikes in her bed. She looks like a sleeping beauty in pain.

And suddenly someone covered Kaithlyn's mouth that she couldn't speak nor shout.

"Hush," Xander warned that he was on top of Kaithlyn.