XI

I sneaked out at night. I wanted to see Xander. I know he doesn't understand my situation. So, I need to explain.

I escaped at the Palace, in the first, second and third wall. I went to the falls directly and saw him. I knew his here.

He told me he always goes here. "Xander!" I called

He turned his head and saw me. He directly stood up because of shock. It feels like he doesn't expect me to be here at all.

"Why are you here, your highness?" He asked

"Huh! Don't call me that." I said

"Why? Your a royalty. You didn't even told us, you were." He sarcastically said and I walked towards him.

"I'm sorry," I said and sighed, "It was my fault."

"Of course." He said, "If you just told us the truth we're not supposed to--" I cut him off

"Befriended me? Your not suppose to tell me that you'll court me? Is that right?" I seriously asked.

"Yes, maybe." He directly answered

"It's not my fault. Why didn't you even asked? It's both our faults." I said frowning

"I can't believe this," He murmured

My eyes become watery. I can't do this.

"You told me, that we're going to know each other. How come you'll just end it up!" I exclaimed and tears fell in my eyes.

"Because your a royalty," He softly said

"But that doesn't mean. You all will hate me, I'm still a friend." I cried

"Stella knew about this, already. She doesn't want to see you for now." He murmured

"Why did you let that happen?" I asked

"I just told her what I saw." He replied, "Maybe its time to stay away from us, Kaithlyn. Maybe its time to call you, your highness,"

"No!" And turn away from him. "I never had real friends before."

I felt he hugged me from my back. "It's okay," He whispered

"No! It isn't okay. I should probably die." I cried and turned into a white wolf,

I ran away from him and cried. I went to the cliff I fell to kill myself.

•Xander's POV•

Damn it! I turned into a wolf and follwed her. Kaithlyn!

She's very fast when angry. I never saw her like that before. Maybe I said something that hurt her most.

Yes, You did Xander. And your such a jerk saying those. You can't even stay away from her?! Such an idiot.

I saw her watching the cliff. I turned into a human without my upper clothes.

"No Kaithlyn," I said raising my one hand

She stared at me badly and jumped in the cliff. I wasn't able to stop her. Why are we always jumping off the cliff?

I heard a pain cry of a wolf down. I knew it was her. I dove in the rivers.

*splash*

The water is very cold. I saw her wolf appearance turning into a human body.

"Kaithlyn," I said and grabbed her.

I carried her away from there and saw a nipa hut and put her there. I should not leave her alone.

She's very cold. Her lips are like ice and fingers burning cold. I touched her face and she's still in cold.