XXXIV

•Kaithlyn's POV•

I woke up in his shoulders. He was still sleeping too. "Xander," I called and shaked him up.

"What?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"What is that?" I asked pointing to a ghostly thing.

"Am I dreaming? Is that a ghost or something?" He asked

The ghost was walking towards us. Holding a knife. "That ghost was the one who wrote this. The death word," I said to him

"Why didn't you told me about it?" He asked angrily and directly grabbed a pair of scissors.

He attacked the ghost but it was gone. "Sorry my dear," The ghost whispered

"Xander?!" I screamed

Xander threw the scissors in my head. I closed my eyes so that I can't feel anything. It was like in a slow motion and I was waiting for the pain that would hit me.

*bogsh*

I heard the knife which is attached in the wall. The ghostly thing was lying in the floor and turned into a dust.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"At your back!" I shouted at him.

And he turned around and saw the ghost attacking him. *thud*

"Xander?!" I screamed

Hope everything was just a dream. I grabbed the injection and put in the head of the ghostly thing and it vanished.

"Xander? Are you okay?" I asked

His bleeding and obviously his not okay, Kaithyln.

I grabbed a bandage. And wrapped it around his abdomen. "I'm fine," He answered

"Oh my goodness, what happened?" Gregory asked, "Your majesty? Is this woman attacked you?"

The guards grabbed me by the arm. "Don't touch her," Xander said

"But she stabbed you, our lord." The both guards said and suddenly Xander fainted.

Why did he fainted? It was not so much bleeding? I looked at again and he was also stabbed near his heart and his arms. Why didn't I see that? I saw a ghost again and it vanished completely. What in the world is going on?

The blame is on me.

"Put her in the bars. We cannot trust her again." Gregory angrily said and those guards dragged me away.

I guess, Xander lost a blood and he became paler. I'm sorry Xander.

"I trusted you, Kaithlyn." I heard Stella's voice.

She was crying outside the door. She was standing looking at me like I killed his brother. Then let me be the enemy for this time.

"I-I didn't do that to him." I said to her but she shook her head.

"I can't believe this! I trusted you so much that you wouldn't hurt him. You're a traitor and always will be!" She angrily said while Andrew was caressing her to calm her down.

"Then let it be. I'll never cry when he dies, as if I care. Enemy to enemy and always will be. I loss my trust in his bloodline and so are you. Let's just be fair, don't blame for who started the treachery. Your bloodline started it and I won't ever forget about it, Stella." I said that my eyes became teary.

"How dare you speak to the princess like that?" The guards said and both slapped me painfully.

"What happened in here? What's the commotion about?" The queen worriedly said

"She stabbed your son." Gregory replied

"My son? Where is he?" She asked and entered the room.

The guards dragged me away from the room. Eyes are all over me and I can hear whatever they say.

"Kaithlyn!" I heard a voice and I know its Jade and Romina.

"Kaithlyn, did you do it?" Suddenly Delia asked but I shooked my head.

"I believe in you dear. I do," She said and left me.

"What happened?" Jade asked

"She stabbed the prince." The both guards said

"You're a criminal?" Romina said and stepped backwards.

"Romina, no." I said

"No, you stabbed Xander. The prince was full of blood because you killed him?" Romina said in a worry

"We thought you're a good girl. But you're not." Jade suddenly said

"No, I'm your friend and you should believe in me."

"How can you be a friend if you can be a snake, Kaithlyn? You can kill us anytime. How can we trust you again huh? You're a criminal. Even I don't believe this but...." Jade said and cried

"We should have known!" Romina said and left like Jade. They walk away and they are liars. They're not my friends but enemies for now.

I am locked in the prison. I'm in a special prison without no one there and my heart is trying not to cry about what happened. The blame is already mine and it's not taken back. The court they will judge then execute me to death.

•Ailen's POV•

When Hannah was the heiress everyone was a slave. She ordered to do this and that.

"Hail to princess Hannah," My step sister said

"Hail to princess Hannah." Everyone shouted.

"Very well. I'm in command cause the queen is just sick." Hannah said and I just shutted my mouth..

"Everything will be okay." Mr. White whispered in my ears.

"How can you not order that wicked princess, our queen? You can handle that!" Someone said and begged

Yes, I can but I'm weak and even I can't move on from what happened to my lovely daughter. My sister smiled at me badly and also Hannah who has all the power to all Kingdom.

The Kingdom is in prison because of them. "I will declare a war!" Hannah said again

"Oh my goodness."
"You're highness, please."
"Everybody will die."
"We begged you, please don't declare it."

This will be the second war after all. The one who wins will rule and will be said the undefeated. I'm sorry Kaithlyn, I know you'll get angry to me if I just watched this both evil conquering the world we live in.

"Calm down, people!" Hannah exclaimed, "Because you all begged. I will extend your time to work and give your taxes properly. Or else, death and war will be declared."

"Yes, your majesty." Everyone said crying about it.

What a heartfelt scene for everyone. Because everyone suffers like they are in a living hell. They'll do everything to avoid the war. To avoid death and save their younglings and relatives.