XXVII

We took as many as wine cookies and brought them in the garden. We secretly ate them. Oh I'm getting dizzy.

"You know what," Jade said and turned her head in mine. "What did I say?"

She's like drunk or something. "I give up with this wine cookies." Romina said

"Oh come on." I said like a drunk person

Am I drunk? Oh no, no, no.

"Go, go run like this." Jade said and laughed

"What is wrong with you?" I said and pushed her.

"Kaithlyn, I'm high. I don't think I'm on my right mind." Jade said

Does wolf get drunk? Or they can be drunk by the wolf wine. There's such a thing as wolf wine. Ha, ha, ha. I'm really crazy.

"I'll need to clean the bedroom." I said and feeling dizzy

"What? It's night. They are all sleeping," Jade said that her voice felt weaker each time.

I stood up and went inside. I still even saw Xander talking to her sister and butlers arranging everything. What time is it? I looked at the wall clock its 21 in the evening. 21? I looked at it again. It's 12 in the evening, I went upstairs and entered to my room I guess.

I opened the closet and changed my dress into a shirt. A white shirt since I was wearing a short shorts in my dress. I closed the closet and jumped in bed.

I really like my bed. It's smooth, fluffy and it smells good. I covered my body with the bedsheets and the pillow above me. I slept tight and even left those two in the garden. I know they can stand alone. I'm just tired.

***
I woke up feeling someone is beside me. I was hugging someone. I know its Jade or Romina either Delia but were not that close.

I wanted to stretched my body but I felt comfortable with those arms around my waist. I felt comfortable with girls. I opened my eyes and my eyes widened. As this person beside me wakes..

"Oh My Goodness!" I exclaimed still lying in bed

"What's the matter?" Xander asked like he doesn't know everything.

I sit up straight. "Why am I here? Where are my clothes? Why am I wearing a men shirt?" And looked at Xander

His head leaned his hand which is supported by his arm. He was staring at me and smiled. "Ask yourself,"

"Did we made love?" I asked him confidently, "Please stop smiling, it's making me nervous."

"I wish we had," He joked

"It's a bad joke Xander." I said and I  to slapped him when his hands caught my wrist. He flipped me underneath and straddled me on top pinning my arms above my head. I can't believe this is happening.

"My enemy is in bed with me," He grinned, "I loved to see this. Since your already here, take your time with the prince."

"Uh! Xander let me go." I said trying to get my hands off his hands.

"I still remembered the time on how I let you calm." He smiled again looking at me like his planning something.

Instead of being aggressive, I calmed down so that he'll not kissed me again just to calm me down.

"Good, your following my orders." He evily smiled.

"I'll ask you calmly, why am I here?" I asked

"I'll answer it politely, the answer is you went here. When I arrived in my room, your here, sleeping tightly."

I looked at him at his eyes. And suddenly the door opened. "Brothe--Oh my gosh, I'm sorry." Stella said and locked the door.

"Let my hands go," I said and he did let it go.

"Aren't you following her?" I asked him like a normal conversation.

"She'll never say anything about what she saw. She'll even let the guards guard the room." He answered

I never saw this kindness of him. From the start it may be fake but maybe there's truth and kindness in it. When we started to fight, there's no normal conversation between us.

"Goodness, was I drunk last night?" I asked and covered my face with my palm.

He laid back in bed smiling. I covered myself with those bedsheets. Damn this life!

I sat up. "Argh! my head is aching." I cursed and laid in bed again.

"Tsk, you must have eaten wine cookies too much." He said and I rolled over to face him.

"Did I?" I asked and remembered everything. Yes! I really ate lots of wine cookies.

"Wait in here, I'll get an aid." He said and sat in bed

"I don't trust you," I said

"You don't have a choice than to trust me." He said and left me alone and a few seconds he came back with a water and a capsule. He sat in bed like I did.

"Take this, it will lessen your head ache." He said

I want this normal conversation with him. It's amazing. I followed what he told me and laid in bed. Why do I want to lay always in his bed?

"Xander," I said, "I'm sorry for wearing your clothes but it doesn't mean our relationship will be okay. We'll still fight or hate but this time I don't want to fight, I felt I'm sick."

Does a wolf get sick? "Wine cookies aren't food just like ordinary cookies. Wine cookies makes your wolf body normal and working but seems like you over ate it that's why you felt sick and have an head ache. The wine cookies made your wolf body turned into weaker instead of getting better."

"I don't know, about that." I murmured while lying in bed. "Oh Gosh, I need to go. Maybe they'll search for me."

"Lay down," He commanded, "Stella can handle that."

"Is the wine cookies intended for the red wolves only?" I asked him

"No? Why?" He asked with a worried look on his face and eyes.

"I'm in cold." I replied

"What did you eat?" He asked

"A pie?" I answered.

"The pie? You mean the red pie?" He asked in a shock voice,

"Yes," I replied

"Kaithlyn! Why did you do that? Red pies are intended for us. Look! Those pies can also help our body temperature increased while you, your not a red wolf so it will be loss." He touched my forehead
"Damn, your very cold."

"I can be still okay, right?" I asked

"If it's okay to hug you." He said in a low voice

"I know why, to give heat at my body and to risen my temperature. I've read that, mostly if we get cold we can have someone who has a warm body to produce heat and mostly the one who has more heat is in the red wolves royalty. Specially, men." I said profoundly

"Stop talking about what you read. I am asking you, if its okay to hug you?"

"Fine." I asnwered

"Fine is not what I've been waiting. It's only answerable by yes or no."

"Yes." I answered and I'm getting colder.

He removed his shirt and laid on bed. I rolled over to face him and he hugged me tight. I can feel the warmth and the heat of his body. We covered our body with the blankets and bedsheets.

I placed my hand on his chest to be warmed. "How long will this coldness lasts?" I asked

"It depends on your body." He answered

"I hope your telling the truth to me this time." I murmured

"I am." He replied

"After you told me that you just used me. I'm very angry at you, and I told myself never to trust your bloodline anymore."

"You can trust me this time." He said

"I believe your telling the truth, Xander. Your heart isn't lying," I said and smiled

He hugged me like ther was no war between the two of us.