IV

I wanted to go there. Just for the last time. It's already one and my class started.

"Good afternoon," Grandpa White greeted

"About last night, thank you so much."

Hannah and her mother already left the kingdom and I'm bored. I have no one to talk to.

"You're not allowed to go to the open space. Remember?"

"What a wonderful place to be there," I murmured. "There's more to discover."

I think he heard me. "Yes, but it's dangerous. You might be hurt by our enemies or those animals outside the third wall. You might be kidnapped." He worriedly said. "We care for you."

"But can I still go? I know you can help me go out and go in again." I said

"Enough Kaithlyn. You're not going there anymore. We're here to control your powers!" He exclaimed.

"I told you, I can't control myself!" I replied

"You should control it! Cause you're the girl in the prophecy!" We're shouting and shouting like we don't hear ourselves.

What's happening to me?

I turned into a white wolf and almost bit him. I'm wild and barked at him. I stared at his eyes which is begging to control my powers. I turned my back and turned into a human form with a white dress.

"I know you can do it," I said

"Stop believing. Maybe Aunt Glory is right, Hannah must be the girl in the prophecy." And left him there

***
I went to my room and at night exactly 1 AM. I sneaked out and left the Kingdom and went to the open field. I went to the falls which calms my heart.

At least, I can stay away from everything. I also need time of my own with beautiful scenery. I just can't bear the disappointment in their eyes. Instead of making them hopeful, I think I'm making myself a disgrace in our family. I can't take it anymore.

I'm relaxed in here. "Slowly," I heard a voice from afar.

I heard a step from afar. So I went there and saw a woman and a man. They're having a picnic and the man kissed the girl on her forehead. Aw! What a lovely scene. They must've wanted peace for their beloved date.

*crack*

Damn, these leaves. Tsk.

"Who's that?" The man asked and I ran away from them.

"Who are you?!" The man followed but I was too fast.

Gosh, they almost caught me. I should be careful next time.

I went to the falls and sat. I tried to breathe in and out. Relax and be at ease.

"That was close," I murmured.

Suddenly someone grabbed me by the arms.

"Ah! Let me go!" I screamed with fear.

Goodness!

He pulled me and drag me to the place where I saw this man and that woman dating.

How in the world?!

"Please let me go. I had no bad intentions," I said in a nervous voice. "I swear, I'm innocent."

"Stop shouting!" He exclaimed which made me shut my mouth.

How dangerous he might be. Doesn't he know that I'm a Princess? A disrespectful wolf it is.

"Who is she?" The woman inquired

I can't even see their faces. They can't even see me. I should take care of my real identity. Mother might know this happened.

"Does this woman disturb you?" The man asked. "Should I chop off her head or take her heart away from her?"

"W-what are you talking about? Aren't you so cruel? I haven't done anything at all. Please, I am telling the truth. Let me go." I begged. My voice started cracking.

I am scared of them. He would chop off my head, wouldn't he? Never mind, as long as I can escape in their grasp.

"Just let her go," The woman commanded.

Oh, Heavens! Thank you for that nice woman.

"But she disturbed us," He argued.

What a ridiculous person he is.

"I didn't! I was just wandering around and saw you two dating. You are so cruel. Haven't you heard what she said? She said to let me go." I answered

"Oh really?" He said and faced me.

The moonlight strikes at my face which I barely saw his face. He's serious and a bit angry. His eyes are as green as a green leaf. How amusing.

I looked at the woman. She's beautiful and I couldn't say much but yes, she's beautiful in my eyes.

"Brother," The woman said

B-BROTHER?! Wait...

"My apologies if I thought you two were dating," I apologized and made courtesy.

Who would've thought that they are brothers and sisters? They looked like a couple. I swear.

"I've never seen you before. Your eyes are like the waters," The girl complimented. "It's remarkable."

"Your hair is blonde as brownish skin, your dazzling with your simple clothes. Your skin is almost as white as a snow. Your lips and cheeks are getting the charms, such a beautiful lady," She said in amusement and smiled at me. "If I were a man, I should've courted you without a doubt."

I gulped. Am I that dazzling? It's flattering me.

My eyes are blue — when I turn into a wolf my eyes started to turn white with grey.

"I'm sorry?" I asked. I just couldn't believe my eyes.

"Can you join us? I'm amused by your beauty." The woman asked.

"I'm sorry but I don't talk to strangers," I answered

"Brother, let her go." And he let me go, "And stop staring at me."

"I have to go," I said and bowed.

"Can we meet here again?" The lady asked, "I can see your heart is pure."
I turned my back and an arm was in front of me stopping me. I don't need to answer her.

"Did she said to let you leave? You haven't answered her question." He asked

I turn around and bowed. "Can I go? Like really?" I asked heaved a sigh.

"Wait, do you know us?" She suddenly asked.

"I'm sorry?" I asked again

"Seems like you don't know us. Anyways, I like you. I'm not a boy thingy like a lesbian but I just like you to be my sister. You can marry my brother if you want."

"Oh? Haha, I'm sorry I'm quite not interested in someone who wanted to chop off my head nor take my heart away." I answered and made a smirk.

"Brother, aren't you going to talk to her? I know you are enchanted by her beauty. You should probably apologize for your indecent behavior towards her." She told.

"No need, besides I need to go. I'm a bit late, and a woman must not be walking alone in the woods. Don't worry I can manage myself." I said and was about to leave when this guy suddenly spoke.

"Can you?"

"Yes I do," I said in assurance and gave them a fake smile.

"Hope to meet you again, Beautiful lady," The woman smiled.

"Don't hope. I'm not sure to be back here tomorrow." I retorted.

I'll come back here tomorrow. I promise I will. This is such a beautiful place. This is such a place good at adventures. This would be a lovely dream and if it is, I wouldn't want to wake up.