VII

•Kaithlyn's POV•

It's already evening. And I just want to see Stella. Maybe, this would be the last night then.

"I need to go," I murmured

*knock, knock* I knew it was mom. So, I didn't answer her. So that she'll think that I'm already sleeping.

There was no knock happened again and I sneak outside.

"Where do you think you're going?" Grandpa White said

"Please, I need to leave. I have to meet someone, right away." I said

"Fine." He said, "But you need to be careful next time."

"Yes, I will," I said and made a promise.

"Now go," He said and I left very quickly.

***
I escaped once again in the kingdom and directly went to the falls and saw them both there. Waiting for me.

"Um, am I late?" I asked when both of them staring at me.

I'm just wearing my pink dress, so what's wrong with this?

"I missed you!" Stella said and hugged me tight

"Aw, yeah," I said between the hug

"Hey, Stella. She can't breathe," Xander told.

Stella let go and smiled. "You look beautiful." She said and pulled me where there's a picnic mat.

"I'll go get firewood, we're in the depth of the woods. Maybe, no one will find out." I said

"Just let me," Xander insisted.

"No," And left them both.

I picked up pear fruits and woods far away from them. *screech*

"Xander is that you?" I nervously asked

*screech* A howling sound was heard by me. It's creeping me out.

I came running and running. I don't want to look behind me. I know what it is, it's a wolf. Either in the white clan or the red wolves.

I suddenly bumped into something and fell to the ground. I closed my eyes because of fear killing me. "Kaithlyn," A voice said and I opened my eyes and saw Xander. I was on top of Xander.

I turn my head and saw a wolf. And dig in, in Xander's chest. Oh goodness, I'm scared. Sh*t this is making me nervous.

"Andrew! Don't frighten her." Xander said scolding the wolf before me.

I heard a laugh and I guess the wolf turned into a human figure. Is he going to be naked? I don't want to see that again. It's inappropriate.

"Kaithlyn, it's okay." Xander's voice was near on my eyes that brings shivers.

"Is he naked?" I asked

"No. But he doesn't wear a shirt." He said in assurance

I stood directly and face him, the name Andrew. "You're Andrew?" I asked

"Is there anybody here? Obviously?" He said sarcastically

"Didn't you even know how to respect a woman?" I asked

"Calm down, lady. I just wanna scare you, it was a joke."

"Even though," Xander said, "You frightened her. I don't want you to do that again, Andrew."

"Hey bro. You were never like that before, ladies are just for fun." Andrew said

I slapped him directly. "Woah! I never expected that. Do it again. He plays me like a toy." Stella said and rolled her eyes.