chapter 1

writers pov*                                                     mark is curently watching a sad movie about a couple going threw so much just to be together. Hes sitting on the couch cuddled up into a blanket, and being the softy he is has tears streaming down his face. 'so sad..' mark thought when a certaint someone desided to walk in the room.                                                   Darkiplier came walking down the spiral stair case and looked at what mark was watching. ''wow, crying over a stupid love movie..wimp.'' dark said chuckling slightly.     mark looked up at dark with slightly puffy eyes. ''shut up its sad.'' mark said.                       ''sad? if you want to see sad think back to when your girl broke up with you.'' dark said smirking knowing that would piss him off   ''ok dark ik your an ass but fuck off and stop bringing up my ex!'' mark said, his voice getting low, trying to stop from blowing up on him.                                                                      ''whatever.'' dark said shruging and heading into the kitchen.                                                  he doesint need to eat but he does when hes bored. Dark went into the frige getting out some turkey, cheese, lettece, mustard, and mayo. He put the items on the table and started making his sandwitch. Dark walked back to mark and sat on the other side of him on a char while grabing his book he left on the little table next to the chair, opening it up to his page, and continuing to read where he left off last night. And like all of marks fans think the demon doesint always where his suit, only when he goes outside he will where is..witch is not often, or in marks videos. Hes wearing some casual clothes, some black jeans and a dark grey shirt, with some long grey socks.                                               Mark however is wearing a grey pullover shirt and some black pajama pants with his logo on it. Marks movie ended and he wiped the stained tears of his face and got up leaving the blanket on the couch. It being 12 in the afternoon mark got done editing and stuff so he was just relaxing. He walked over to the kitchen, grabing chicas water bowl and heading to the backyard to refil it. He walked back in the house setting the water bowl down in its spot. He opened the coverd next to Chicas food and water dishes grabing the dogs food out. He shook the bag of food calling out the pups name. He heard the scrambling of the dogs feet and seen her golden fur come into veiw.                                                                                                                      ''hey chica! hey girl want some food are ya hungry.''  mark said using a baby voice as the dog wagged her tail happily.                                mark opened the bag of food and poured it into the dogs dish, he closed the dog food bag while putting it into the coverd before petting the dog and walking back to the couch.                                                               ''why do you people use those baby voices to talk to your pets?'' Dark said slightly annoyed before adding "and keep it down when im reading.''                                                                   mark looked at him slightly annoyed by him but smiled after.                                            ''what? do you want me to talk to you like that?'' mark said laughing a little.                        dark snarled. "no.'' dark said.                         mark desided to mess with the demon a little. mark walked behind him in the chair and wrapped his arms around his neck huging him slightly. And tbh Mark is a little scared of Dark but not a lot.                                         ''what are you doing Mark.'' dark said mad at Mark for distrupting his reading and for just touching him.                                                           '' nothing. what you reading.'' mark said.   ''none of your damn buisness!'' dark growled disapering in a cloud of black smoke and appearing right behing mark. He grabed marks arms and threw him on the couch. Mark let out a little 'oof' when he hit the white couch. Dark walked over to mark and stood hovering over him slightly.                       ''how many times do i have to tell you. i dont mess with you when your recording so dont mess with me when im reading.'' dark said threw gritted teeth and raising his voice the demon started glitching out of place out of his anger. Mark looked up at him and smirked slightly.                                              "your just boreing and you read to much you should ACTUALLY do something fun for once even just like bake a cake or something.''           Dark sighed and calmed down, he walked back over to his seat and grabing his book and putting his book mark on the page he was at.   ''if i do something 'fun' with you will like bake a stupid cake, will you leave me alone for once?'' Dark asked crossing his arms over his chest looking down at mark as hes still laid out on the couch.                          ''yes. i will and the cake will be chocolate your fav.'' mark winked at dark and dark rolled his eyes.                                                      ''fine lets get started.'' dark said.