After school

We got home and my other dad was gone, I don't know where. My dad Dark started making dinner and i sat down at the table.
"Dad?" I asked.
"Yes?" He said.
"Um, i wanted to know if me and Anti could walk home together, i just want to see the way home just in case i have to walk some day, you know?" All that was pretty much true except for Anti walking with me, i just want to know if i can make a male human friend.
"Hm..if you text me when you start walking first." He said.
I smiled and said yes.
I walked up to my room to Change and do homework, i walked in and jumped when i seen Demon on my bed.
"Your finally home jeez." He said and sat up.
I locked my door and hugged him.
He kissed my cheek.
"I need to change so go in the closet!" I pushed him in the closet and he just laughed.
Walking to my draws i pulled out some grey sweats and a random black shirt with wings on the back. I looked at the closet before changing.
"You can come out now."
He walked out and sat next to me, i pulled my folder out that had my homework in it, and a pencil.
"Can you help me with some math problems?"
"Of cource! Just show me witch ones you need help with."
I looked at him and sat in his lap pulling my homework out, he wrapped his arms around my stomach and i showed him the problems that i had trouble with.
"That makes the answer 22" he said.
I wrote 22 down and slowly started to understand it.
After i finished my homework i set it down and turned around to face Demon. I hugged him and he layed down on the bed.
"Leila."
"Yeah?" I sat up with the side of my arms on his chest.
"What are we?"
I was taken back by that question.
"W-what do you mean?"
He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.
"Well i mean..we did kiss and we do hang out a lot. And i dont know, what do you feel for me?"
I sat up a bit more and looked away for a second.
"I mean, i do like you, a lot and stuff."
I blushed and he smiled sitting up, he kissed me, again, and i smiled pushing his face away.
"Im trying to ask if you want to be my girlfriend you idiot." He chuckled.
"Y-yeah, yes! I do i really do!"
I kissed his cheek and he smiled.
"Good, if you said no i would of been sad."
He used his hand to make a fake tear go down his right eye. I giggled and kissed him again.
Darks pov:
Mark came back home with some grocerys and Chica.
"We're did you go?" I asked.
"To the store to get some sweets, and the dog park with Chica." He took Chicas leash off and the dog ran up to me.
I gave her a slice of the stake i was cooking and she ate it really fast.
"Good girl!" I said and patted her head.
Mark walked over to the freezer and put icecream and chocolate balls in it.
"For dessert." He said.
I walked over and he kissed me.
"And yes i got your chocolate icecream."
I was just about to ask him that.
I pulled him to me and kissed him holding his waist, the dog interrupted it by jumping on me tho.
"Really chica?" I said and rolled my eyes.
I was about to kiss my boyfriend again but somone knocked on the door. I walked over and opened it, light was there.
"Dark!" He hugged me letting himself in.
"Oh hey light." Mark walked over.
"I just wanted to visit and see Leila again!" He said with that big smile on his face.
"Well hello Light and Leilas in her room, can you get her down here, dinners almost done." I said.
"Im staying for Dinner!" He said and tapped my head.
I hate that hes taller than me.
Lights pov:
I walked up to the staires to Leilas bedroom and knocked.
"Its Light!" I said.
I heard some moving around before she opened the door.
"Hey Light!" She hugged me and i smiled.
"So your done growing? Your wings grew pretty fast to." I said.
"Yeah! I cant fly to high with them, i need to practice." She said and let go of me.
"Well, i happen to be the only Iplier with wings, except for you of cource."
She giggled and i walked in her room.
For some reason she seemed to not want me in there.
"Nice room! Your dad said dinner is about to be done so you should come downstaires."
I grabbed her hand and started walking to the door, but she stopped.
"Give me a second Light ill be down." She smiled.
I said ok and left downstairs.
Demons pov:
I walked after the closet after she closed the door, i grabbed her waist and started kissing her again. She pulled away.
"I have to go eat dinner. Ill bring something up for you ok?" She said.
"Already?" I kissed her cheek witch made her giggle.
"Its ok ill bring you something." She said and walked out.
I sat down on the bed and waited for her, its kinda boring when shes not here.
Lights pov:
Dark handed me a plate and i gave it to Leila, then Mark, and so on. I sat down next to Leila while she was telling us what she did at school. Its weird but ive always liked the smell of demon/human hybrids, its smells good, since im an angel i can smell what people are, a witch, demon, human, angel. They all smell different.
She started saying she felt better that Anti was there with her and i understood that, its how Mark felt when his brother was in the same class as him, he felt more confident of going to school. Same with when Tyler and him became friends.
"Math class is really boring." Leila said.
I looked at her and she smelt kinda different from when i seen her last, she smelt more like a demon than a human instead of both. I got sorta worried.
After dinner i pulled her into the hallway.
"Have you been doing any witch craft or anything?" I asked.
She looked confused and i sighed in relief.
"Why do you smell more like a demon?"
I expected her to be confused but she rubbed her arm.
"It doesn't matter."
I tiled my head and stood up straight.
"Leila what did you do?"
"I can't tell you just ignore it."
She tried walking away but i pulled her back.
"Tell me or ill tell Dark."
She looked scared when i said that.
"Ok! Just please Light, don't tell my dad anything ok."
I nodded and she told me about her leaving out of the country with Demon and that they are dating now.
"Ive always liked demon, so i wont tell Dark, but you shouldn't lie ok?" I tapped her forehead and she nodded.
"This can be our secret."
She smiled.
I am the best!

Light doesn't care for personal space apparently XD

Ok but just saying :
No Leila and Demon didn't do THAT..shes 15 -_-