Child problems

Leila grew a lot over night shes walking! I walked into the living room to see her in the kitchen grabbing at the knife draw, and of cource i freaked out and yelled at Mark a bit for not watching her. Im holding her on the couch right now, she loves these Mickey mouse shows. Mark is making some lunch so i set Leila down and headed over to help him. Keeping an eye on her I wrapped my arms around marks waist and watched him cook.
"So much for helping me cook." Mark said and smiled.
I nudged him with my hips and kissed his cheek.
I seen something fall in the corner of my eye and in a split second i teleported over and caught Leila before she fell off the couch.
"Stop climbing shit" i said.
"Dont cuss around her!!" Mark yelled at me
"She doeisnt understand mark"
He huffed and went back to what he was doing, i put Leila back in her play pin and she started crying. Great. I picked her up but she kept trying.
"Whats wrong Leila." I said while rocking her in my arms.
"Maybe shes hungry" Mark said.
"I was thinking the same thing." I replied.
I carried her over to her little table chair and set her down in it. I opened the fridge and grabbed the baby apple sause and dropped it when i didnt see Leila in her seat.
"MARK SHES GONE!" i yelled.
He turned around and turned the stove off and started running around looking for her.
I started teleporting everywere i could think of but i didnt see her. I started to panic and shake i called light and he came over immediately.
"So she teleported??"
"Yes! I cant find her i dont know where she is i checked the whole house with Mark an-"
"Ok ok just calm down. Have you tooken her to the park or anywere els?" Light said.
"Ya the flower garden park down the road."
Light teleported there and i continued to search the house. My eyes are as red as ever and im glitching a lot, teleporting to the basement again i still couldint see her.
"Dark, Mark!" I heard google.
I ran upstairs with Mark to see google holding our child Mark ran over and picked her up.  
"Was she at your place?" Mark asked.
"Yes she was. It was creepy."
Light teleported over and let out a sigh when he seen her.
"So we know she can use powers now so ill give you this." Light said and handed me a pink wrist band.
"It makes it where she cant use her powers it will work till shes 13 but for now you can have it i got it from Host."
"Thank you!" Mark said and took it from him.
"Only angels can use it mark" i said.
I took Leila and Light put the bracelet on her and it tightened to fit just right she started giggling and reached out to google who backed away witch made her pout. Light laughed.
"Ill see you tomorrow Mark, Dark. " light said and teleported.
Google glitched away soon after.
"Holy shit." Mark said and kissed Leilas head.
"I was worried." He continued.
"Ya so was i. We'll keep this on her till shes 5 so she'll know where to teleport."
"Sounds good." Mark said.

...

After lunch i put Leila in her crib and she just layed down with her pacifier. I smiled and looked at her eyes shes so cute. I headed into the kitchen and wraped my arms around marks waist he pushed himself against me and i started kissing his neck he made a whining sound so i pushed him on his stomach on our bed. As i got his pants down Leila started crying.
"Damn it."
Mark laughed and got up to go to her room. (Pic above)
I followed him and she was on the outside of her crib. Mark picked her up and set her back inside the crib but she kept crying so i picked her up and rocked her back and forth.
"Im gonna make dinner ok." Mark said
"Ok babe." I said and kissed his cheek.
He headed off downstairs and i sat down in a chair with Leila.
"Whats wrong princess." I said quietly
She looked at me and stoped crying. I grabbed her pink pacifier and she started sucking on it.
Her red eye slowly went down to a lighter shade as she calmed down.
"You grew a bit huh?" I said with a smile i layed her down on the carpet and i sat down down with her. She stood up but wobbled a bit her paci fell so i picked it up witch made her giggle. She wobbled over to her toy basket and grabbed her little demon plushi i got her and gave it to me.

"Well thank you Leila

"Well thank you Leila." I said and took it from her.
She giggled and fell on her butt. I started playing with the toy by making it walk.
"Rawr im scary!" I said in a high pitch voice.
She clapped her hands and I giggled. She grabbed the toy and made a grr sound witch made her spit everywere. I grabed a napkin from her desk and wiped her face with it.
She stood up again and walked back to her basket grabing an elephant plushi she started playing with it and threw it towards me.
'Shes about 3 right now' i said to Mark in my head.
'It scares me how fast she grows' he said.
'Shes half demon thats how it is' i said.
She walked towards me and grabbed my hair witch hurt so i pulled her hand away and said 'no'. She pulled her hand away and started crying so i picked her up and gave her the demon toy.
"Just dont do that." I said calming her down.

Another story part yayy