Demons

Google in Leilas room and so is she, i told her to stay in my room but she didnt want to, shes a "grown up" now apparently. Mark's in our room taking a shower and im on the couch waiting for something to happen, i really hope nothing serious happens.

???:
Im finally back from this stupid job thing the pink guy wanted me to do, i teleported into that kids room to see her alseep. Shes strange, i dont believe in humans and demons having kids but whatever. I was about to walk out of the closet when i seen something strange.
'Google?' I thought.
I rubbed my hands together and froze him, hes scary i swear. I walked over to the girl and sat next to her in a chair, she has grown a lot from yesterday. Shes going to be stronger than Dark when shes fully grown im not gonna say its a bad thing its just crazy.
I stood up and she woke up. Fuck. She was about to scream but i covered her mouth and froze her chest down.
"I know you haven't met me before but your dad hates me a lot for some reason, but you dont have to hate me ok?!"
She just looked at me scared.
"If you dont scream ill remove my hand and we can just talk oook?"
She nodded and i moved my hand.
"Who are you what did you do to Google!" She said looking at Google.
"I just froze him is all hes not hurt." She nodded.
I itched my horns and gave a awkward smile showing my sharp teeth.
"Ah so.. Dont tell your dad i was here."
"Why?"
"Cause i said so. He hates me! I wont be able to visit or anything like that."
"I never said i wanted you here." She looked away.
"Wow that hurt thanks." I glared at her and she huffed.
"Who are you?" She asked.
"Im your new favorite friend! My name is Demon and im an iplier made up by fans and your dad hates me!" I smiled.
She looked confused.
"Ok but why are you in my room!" She said glaring at me.
"Cause i got bored and heard Dark had a kid and when i first seen you it was weird cause your part human and very strong."
"Strong?"
"Nothing just whats your name."
"Leila." She said shyly.
"Nice nice. So are you going to tell your dad about me?"
"Maybe."
I glared at her and walked around the room.
"Why does my dad hate you?"
I turned around to answer and Google shocked me and pushed me down. I punched him but it didn't hurt him he kept zaping me and it hurt like hell! I head butted him with my horns and it cut him. I punched Google in the chest turning his security mode off. He got off of me and sighed.
"Demon? why are you here."
I stood up.
Before i could respond Dark walked in i couldn't teleport.
"Why the fuck are YOU here!?"
He walked up to the girl and picked her up off the bed and onto the ground.
"I just wanted to see the girl is all." I said.
"Did he hurt you?" Dark asked Leila.
"No" she said.
Mark walked in and gave a confused and happy look when he seen me.
"Demon where have you been! I thought you died!" Mark said and hugged me.
Dark growled a bit.
"Just doing things and going places. And getting kidnapped a lot it was fun. But i came back when i heard you two had a baby.." I said.
Mark let go of me and looked at Leila.
"That's Leila shes 8? Now".
"10!" She said.
"10? You were just 8!..ok shes 10 Now."
I put my hand threw my hair avoiding Darks glare. I pulled Mark to the corner of the room.
"Mind if i stay the night i cant teleport im to tired?" I asked.
"Um ya theres a guest bedroom down the hall."
"Ya i know i get stuck here a lot."
"What?"
"Nothing."
"So i guess imma leave now!"
"You still haven't said why you've been coming here a lot." Dark said.
"I just wanted to see the girl." I answered.
"You've been here more than once you didn't need to see her that much."
"What? I cant visit you at all or something! You act like im a stranger to you! I did NOTHING wrong you just hate me!" I yelled at him and my eyes turned black.
"I don't want you around her your a bad person!" He said.
"What the fuck did i do Dark! I did nothing!"
"You know what you did Demon."
He pulled Leila farther away from me.
I growled and walked past him and down the hall i walked into the guest room amd sat in a chair.

Marks pov:
"Why are you so mean to people!" Leila yelled at Dark.
"I wasint 'mean' i was keeping him away from you don't talk back to me!" Dark responded.
He was about to walk out but stopped.
"Leila how old are you."
"14"
"Google why is she growing so fast??" I asked.
"Cause shes not fully a demon." He said.
"When will she stop growing?"
"Your just going to have to wait and find out. I wouldn't worry it can have an effect on her."
"Can you use any powers Leila?"
She snapped her finger and the room changed into an all white room with a bigger bed and a book shelve
"Just like me." Dark said and walked back to our room.
Google was gone and i kissed Leilas head and tucked her in. I walked into mine and Darks room and he was laying down i walked over and wrapped my arms around him.
"Im worried about her." He said.
"Me to..why dont you like demon anyways?" I asked.
"We've never gotten along, well we did when we were kids but when we got older he changed. We stopped liking the same things and he kept leaving. And one day he left for a long time and i got worried, he came back and didn't seem to care about how worried i was he just pushed me aside so i stopped talking to him and when he needed my help i wasint there for him cause he didn't really need me."
I looked at Dark and he sighed. I hugged him more.
"He has changed a lot tho Dark."
"I know. Go to sleep."
He kissed my cheek and we fell asleep.
I felt sad but it wasint my emotions.

I updateddd again also the picture above is Demon btw i just added the horns!