Im glad i met you

Leilas pov:
After my dads left i got up from bed i couldint sleep anyways. Im also getting worried that im growing to fast i wish it stopped when i was 7. I opened the my bedroom door slowly to not wake anyone up and walked quietly down the hall to the room Demon is staying in and knocked quietly, i heard him mumble something so i walked in. Its my house anyways.
"Oh i thought you were Dark." He said.
He was laying down and drinking something. I sat in the chair next to him.
"I-I just wanted to say sorry about my dad.." I said.
"Sorry? Hes been like this for years Leila its nothing." He said sitting up.
"Why are you awake?"
"I cant sleep." I said.
He nodded and layed back down putting his drink on a desk.
"Your dad doesint like me and never really has. I personally don't know why but you dont have to feel bad about it or anything. Anyways, how old are you now?"
" i guess im 14 i think i might stop growing now at 15..witch will happen in a few hours or so."
"Its either that your part human or you just get that from Dark, he grew very fast like that."
"Well then how old are you?" I asked curious.
He looked at me an laughed.
"Im 17 im the youngest." He said and it shocked me a bit.
"You look about that age i would of guessed 19 tho."
I giggled and he smiled.
"How old was my dad when he stopped growing?" I asked.
"Well he stopped growing around marks age and mark was 26..i think? Its different tho, you stop growing at your own time. How long have you, you know, been alive for?"
I nodded and thought for a moment
"Um about i think half a month or a month..a month."
"Damn..well ig normally you would just ne 13 and stop already but its whatever your body does."
I giggled again and he took a box out of his poket.
"Whats that?" I asked.
"Cigarette. Want one?...never mind you shouldint do this."
He took one out and put it in his mouth.
" is it food?"
Demon looked at me and started laughing and took the thing out of his mouth.
"Oh jeez kid its a smoking object! You smoke it you dont eat it. I would give one to you but it can have an effect on you cause your part human and your dad would smell it and kill me..and your to young."
I nodded and he lit it on fire and blew smoke out of his mouth, it smelt weird.
"Can it have an effect on you to?"
"No it does nothing to me i just like to smoke it mostly when im mad or something."
He turned towards me and put the cigarette down on the table.
"Do you have any hobbies?" He asked.
"Well I've only been alive for a month and don't know what smoking is and my dad doesint let me outside sooo i dont actually i just hang out with my dads." I said.
"What dad doesint let you outside?"
"My dad."
"No like Dark or Mark."
"Oh! Um dark doeisnt well he does just not in the front yard. No one lives around here so i dont know why."
He paused and looked annoyed then smiled.
"I can take you somewhere."
"What? Um i dont know.."
"Dont worry I'll take you somewere nice you'll love it!"
He stood up and grabbed my hand i was gonna pull away but when i blinked we were somewere id never been. It was pitch black but i could see in the dark i seen waves of water coming up to my feet and hitting them. I looked around and i was on sand, there was no one els here but me and Demon. Behind us was a cave. I seen no human objects or anything just the ocean, witch I've only seen on TV. I smilled and walked into the cold water. I stepped on something hard i picked it up.
"Thats a sea shell." Demon said.
He held out a bag to me and i put the shell inside it. I ran around on the beach as fast as could i almost fell a few times. Demon put his feet in the water and kicked the sand around, i ran up and hugged him.
"Can you bring me to more places like this!?" I yelled.
"U-um ya of course but dont tell your dads, or no."
"I wont i promise!"
I let go of him grabbing his arm, an leaning against him. The wind was very cold, but i love the cold.
"We should go back."
"Already?" I asked and looked up at him.
He looked at me and smiled.
"I promise ill show you everything you've ever wanted to see." He said.
"Promise?"
"I promise."
"Im glad i met you."

So the pic above is something i made just to give you an idea of what Leila looks like but you can imagine her anyway you want!