Im sorry

After school I told Anti I was going to walk home with Milo, he didn't take it easily.
"Fine but I wont be far away from you, just far enough where I can't see you but I can tell if you need me, ok?" Anti said.
It seemed fair enough so I said yes and got Milo, we started walking to his house. We talked all the way there, I don't recognize this part of town, ive never been here. Theres trash everywhere and small dirty houses.
"Where is your place at?" I asked.
"Just a few more blocks."
I nodded definitely not feeling safe about being here.
We kept walking and everything kept getting worst, theres more trash everywhere and people are yelling, I hate loud noises. After a few more blocks we got to Milos house, its a lot more clean than the other houses and quieter.
"Here we are!" Milo opened the gate to his house and let me threw.
I heard barking and got scared, a large dog ran at me but Milo grabbed it.
"This is penny!" He said.
The dog kept barking at me but Milo got it to be quite.
"She won't hurt you now."
I patted the dogs head and Milo pulled me inside to his room.

Marks pov:
"I don't like that you just let her walk home!" I've been yelling at Mark for a bit now cause im worried about Leila.
"Anti's with her, hes the only reason I let her walk home." Dark said.
I glared at him and crossed my arms.
"Tell me next time."
"Ok, im sorry, just calm down, she is fine."
He wrapped his arms around my stomach and placed his head on my shoulder.
"I love you." He said.
"I love you to." I sighed and he kissed my cheek.
Dark has been trying to give Leila more 'freedom' by letting her go outside more and do things, witch im honestly ok with i just worry and that's natural.

Leilas pov:
Me and Milo have been playing games, im a bit bored and honestly just want to see Fire, I miss him.
"Milo are we in the same town?" I asked.
"Sorta, why?"
"It just looks different from where I live."
He paused the game and looked at me.
"You act like you we're born yesterday, theres the rich towns and the more poor towns, this isint the most 'fancy' place but at least I can survive here."
I felt bad for asking.
"Im sorry i didn't know." I looked at him.
"I wasn't yelling at you no need to be sorry."
'Seems like you we're'
Ive been at Milo's for a while now.
"I need to go home my dad will worry."
Milo walked me half way to my house and i waved bye to him, Anti caught up with me.
"You should be taught more about life."
I looked down and started walking faster, I just want to see Fire.
We got home and i hugged my dads, Anti said we went to the store to go to the bathroom or some lie like that. I walked into my room setting my backpack down. I jumped when I seen fire standing in the corner.
"You scared me." I walked over and hugged him but he didn't hug me back.
"I went to pick you up from school cause you we're late."
I looked up at him still hugging him, he looked down at me with a glare.
"I decided to walk home, I didn't know." I let go of him and backed up just a bit still looking at him.
"Whos the boy that was walking you here?"
"Thats my friend Milo.." I said.
"Why did you go to his and not tell me?"
"I didn't think it was importan-"
"It is goddamn important to me that you tell me if your going to go to some random fucking boys house that you just met 2 days ago!!"
I grabbed my tie and backed away from him, Fire has never yelled at me before.
"Do you not realize how that makes me feel Leila?!"
"N-no."
"You know nothing about relationships do you?"
He got closer to me still glaring down at me, his hair is on fire and im honestly a bit scared, I know he won't hurt me but what if he hates me after?
"I-I didn't think you would get so m-mad at me for h-h-hanging out with a boy." I looked down.
"Of course I would get pissed off, my first thought is that your cheating on me, what did you two do!?"
He yelled again and I started crying.
"We we just played g-games and t-that - Thats all I promise Fire!"
I whipped my eyes with my sleeves and he wrapped his arms around me as i cried.
"Don't do that again without telling me, not just cause im worried you could cheat but cause I don't want you getting hurt."
I nodded and dug my head into his chest.
"I promise." I said.
"Now change your clothes you look exhausted."
Hes right I've been tired all day and crying made it worst, I walked to my closet and changed into shorts and a pink long sleeve t-shirt, Fire picked me up after and layed me down on the bed next to him, he wrapped his arms around my stomach and back pulling me closer to his chest.
"Im sorry I didn't mean to yell at you, princess."
I could barely hear him as I fell asleep.

Fires just over protective.