Leila

"Let me hold her I wanna hold her!"
Anti is so annoying sometimes. Its been 3 days and i Finnaly aloud everyone to come over and see Mark and I's daughter. Light, Glitch, Shadow, Google, Wilfored, Jack, and of course Anti are here right now. Mark is asleep he stayed up all night last night with her. Shes annoying but I love her, Leila has one eye like mine and one like Marks, she has my hair and little black wings her skin is grey like mine but she doesint get the red and blue glitchs when shes mad or ex. She is growing pretty fast actually.
"She is special ill tell you that" Light said.
"Yep she is!" I said.
"So are you going to put her in a school when shes older?"
"Ya..im gonna have to im just a bit worried an-"
"You know only humans you or her care about can see her wings and grey skin"
"Yes i know that Light. It still worries me tho."
"It will be fine Dark."
Light walked off to play with Leila some more i just sat and thought to myself. Ill put her in human school. But a private school, when shes 7. In human years thats a long ways away but in demon years its only 2 months away. At least she'll start aging like a human at 13.
"Im sorry!!"
I looked over and seen Leila crying cause he did something, my instincts told me to kill him but i held back.
"What did you do??"
"I was holding her up so she could walk and she fell on her butt" Anti said putting his hands up.
My eyes turned red so i stood up and walked into the kitchen while keeping an eye on Leila. She stopped crying and giggled at google who almost fell, i smiled. As long as shes happy im happy, Thats how it works.

Few hours later and everyone started leaving, the whole time they were here i just wanted to hold Leila and not let anyone touch her, Mark walked downstairs and started feeding Leila. I started opening the gifts Leila got.
Light got her a a white blanket with halos and hearts on it along with a little pillow with a donut.
Anti got her a black teddy bear with fangs and wings.
Glitch and google gave me and Mark a baby monitor. These things are creepy.
I put the gifts away and walked over to Mark.
"Hey babe" i said and took Leila away sitting her on my lap.
"Hey Leila" i said in a baby voice.
I looked over at mark and he looked...sad?
"Mark whats wrong?" I asked.
He sighed and looked at me.
"What if she finds it weird that were two dads? And theres no mom?" Mark asked.
I looked at him then Leila.
"She wont think that Mark, dont think like that. She'll love us no matter what."
I set Leila down on her blanket and wrapped my arms around Mark.
"Its going to be ok, ok?"
"Ok."
I kissed him on the lips and picked him up, he laughed.
"Leila got some gifts from everyone" i said.
"Yes i know. I wish i could have been out here to say hi to everyone but i was feeling a bit sick from everything." Mark said.
As you know human males cant give birth to baby's so i had dr. Iplier us a spell to get our daughter out..it took a while.
Leila started crying and i almost dropped Mark trying to get to her.
"Calm down Dark shes ok."
"Its just my instincts Mark. I have different ones then humans. I felt the need to kill Anti today cause he made her cry."
Mark looked at me concerned.
"Its that bad?"
"Hey at least im not one of those dads who doeisnt give a fuck about there child"
"Thats true"
I set mark down and picked up Leila.
"Hey little one. Can you talk yet?"
She giggled and made a little pop sound with her mouth. I smiled and so did Mark.
Her little wings twitched a bit.
"I love the wings!"
"Anti? I thought you left!" I said and stood up.
"Im bored and i wanted to see the kid more."
I sighed.
'whatever' i thought.
Anti started walking over to Leila but i snapped and teleported infront of him.
"Dont touch her." I said.
He looked at me confused then annoyed.
"Fine"
Is all he said while flopping down on the couch. Mark continued to feed Leila while I put the pizza in the oven to cook. I kept a close eye on Anti and Leila the whole time. I needed to go pee so i went upstairs, when i came back Anti was feeding Leila and holding her. I was just about to grab him when Mark stopped me.
"What!?" I growled.
My eyes were red and i was pissed i wanted to grab Anti by the throat and choke him for touching her let alone feeding her.
"I said he could hold her so calm down."
"You didn't ask me first shes my daughter to Mark!"
"Calm down Anti wouldint hurt her!" Mark yelled at me.
I looked over at Anti and hissed under my breath.
"I dont like this." I said.
Mark sighed and took Leila from Anti, he huffed. Mark told him that I didn't want anyone touching her and he said ok.
I think she grew a bit within 2 hours maybe she'll grow faster than i thought.

Hellos! So i updated the story. I also made a animation thing of 13 year old Leila so you know what she looks like but one of her eyes looks like a ghoul eye XD its weird but byeeee