To heaven

Darks pov:

  Light looked at me while i stared at him.
"What?" I asked confused.
"Do you know how to meditate to bring your soul out?" Light asked.
"Of cource i know." I said still confused.
"I got an idea, ill take my soul out and put it into your soul to get you threw heavens gate after that my soul will leave you and enter my body again but once that happens your on your own." Light said.
I listened and thought it was a good idea.
"Ok..and?" I said.
"Listen."
Light sat down on the ground and so did I.
"Once you get to heaven's gate there will be guard's who check if you can enter heaven or not. You will walk up and say your name is Light Fischbach, they will say welcome and you just walk threw after you pass ill leave you and return here, you cant summon me up there neither. Once my soul leaves the angles can't see that your a demon since my soul has been in you you just have to act natural. If you see any of my friends act like me ok cause if you get caught you will die. Marks soul should be down the gold path past the garden once you get close enough your body will tell you where he is."
I listened carefully to what light was saying. I leaned back against the bed anf breathed in a shaky breath.
"Its gonna take a day for you to get your soul out a-"
"What!? A day! I only have 2 days to get mark back!" I stood up and passed around.
"Ill still do it but a whole day!"
"Dark, if you do it now then it will be faster." Light said standing up.
He pulled me into a hug and kissed my forehead, a white orb came out of his body and sucked into mine. I got chills down my spine. He let go of me and collapsed onto the bed.
I got some candles from the bathroom lighting them around me while turning the lights off. I sat criss cross in the middle of the candles and put my hands on my legs.
*3rd pov:*
The demon placed his hands on his legs sitting up straight. His eyes closed and mouth silent.
"hcelemmarda"
The demons hair lifted and everything went still like it was frozen in time. The candles blew out there smoke drifting into the creatures nose.
*time skip the next day*
Dark sat still just like everything els in the room. Repeating the word 'hcelemmard' over and over again in his head. He put his hands together in an O shape. His hair slowly started to turn into flames the circle around him lit up with blue fire.
"hcelemmarda.  Yaeza aeuq" he said
Nothing.
"hcelemmarda.  Yaeza aeuq" he said again
Nothing.
"hcelemmarda.  Yaeza aeuq rael!!" He screamed.
His eyes lit up red before he passed out. A black orb came out of him slowly forming into a human shape, that shape being Dark of course. It flew up into the sky and vanished.
Darks pov:
I started flying up before i knew it i was at a gate. Its big and golden.
'Wow' i thought.
I started walking on what felt like the softest thing ever. I had a hallo on my head and white hair. I walked up to the gate where a man stood wearing all white with big white wings.
"Hello im Light Fischbach." I exclaimed.
"Hello Light. Where are your wings?" He asked kindly.

"I uh- didnt feel like taking them out today ive been flying around a lot lately you know."
"I see.." He said.
"Well welcome back light!" He said smiling and letting me past the gate.
I walked in with a smile following a gold road. I felt something leave my body witch i assume is light. If not then i should see a doctor.
About 30 minutes of boring walking i found a big garden. I couldint help but smile. I felt happy here for some reason. Walking threw the garden i seen a soul of a little kid about 3 years old he was smiling and running around
"Im gonna see daddy today!" He yelled.
Such a young age to die at. At least he was happy.
There we're a lot of people at this garden place young, old. All ages even 1. I looked at my watch it was already 7:43pm. Shit i have till 12. How did the time go by so fast! I wondered.
I continued to follow the golden road for 2 hours. I wish i had wings right now.
It got a bit dark up here but i could still see perfectly. I continued to walk but i seen someone i knew. An old friend of mine named Matt. He died in a car crash many years ago. I haven't forgotten about him i just haven't thought about him in a while. I got sad but happy to see he was here and not in hell. I shook my head and continued walking.
I started humming when i got jumped on. I jumped up ready to kill someone when some really pretty angle giggled and smiled at me.
"Hey light! Your back!" She said.
Her long white hair was in her face a bit and she giggled i couldn't help but smile. She is adorable i wonder if light is dating her!?
"Hey!" I said dusting myself off.
I thought i had a bruise but there was nothing there.
The girl wrapped her arm around my shoulder and started walking the opposite way i was going.
"You smell weird" she said smiling.
I dont know what to say to thid girl i dont know her name or anything if all i know her amd light are just best friends!
"Ha..yes i do i guess" i said.
I stopped walking
"Hey i gotta go that way im late for something." I said.
"Late for what? You just got back from earth your fine light." She said.
"No i need to do something important..for my human."
"Your human? Fine but meet me by the temple around 1 ok!"
"Ok!" I said waving at her as she flew away.
That was weird sorta.
I continued to walk and walk till i got to a fork in the road