15 years old

We got back from the beach and i cleaned the sand off me and dried off, i walked into my room and layed on my bed with a stupid big smile. Demon walked in and i sat up.
"So, where do you wanna go tomorrow night?" He asked.
"Paris!" I screeched.
"Shhh not to loud!" Demon giggled and closed the door.
I pulled him onto my bed and grabbed a big note book i had, i opened the 4th page.
"See this is one of the places i really wanna go!" I turned the page
"Next i wanna go here, its watkins glen state park!"
Demons pov:
She kept flipping threw pages showing me places she wanted to visit.
"And i wanna go to hell!"
"Ya- what??" I asked shocked that she even said that.
"Ya! Just a little visit whats it like?" She asked
I stared at her with a wtf face and she just smiled.
"Leila you'll die so no going there." I said.
Her smile went away and she huffed but kept going threw her bucket list. While she was telling me places she wanted to go i got a jar and started neatly putting the shells she got inside, and set it on her desk. She smiled but went back to her book.
" i also wanna visit a witch crafts store and a cemetery." She said.
"Theres a cemetery a few blocks away i can bring you there right now?"
She nodded and i grabbed her hand and brought us to the cemetery its a pretty big place so i leaned against a tree as she ran off to look at the graves. What a strange girl. She wants to visit hell. Her dad should teach her places she shouldn't go. She walked up to a grave next to us and looked scared, she layed down putting her ear to the ground.
"Demon there alive!!" She shouted and started scratching at the ground
I pulled her away and looked at the grave.
'david temple 1999
Died oct 2 2018'
"No Leila stop it theres no way there alive!"
She looked at me with a sad yet determined face.
"But i can feel that there alive!" She yelled.
"What do you mean." I asked dropping my ciggeret and stepping on it.
"I felt warm and like someone was there and i swear i heard something."
"Maybe it was there ghost or something."
She stopped pulling on me and looked at the grave.
"What if there alive!"
"They would of died a while ago, they wouldn't of been able to breath. Maybe you can feel that there spirit is here ok Leila?"

She sighed and nodded.
"Ok.." She said
I felt bad so i wrapped my arm around her.
"I really wanted to see a zombie." She said.
"You can see a fake one not a real one. It is October maybe I'll bring you to a fake haunted house for a few hours or so."
"Realllyyyy??" She asked and looked up at me.
"Of cource." I said with a laugh.
She squealed and dug her face into my shirt.
"Come over everyday and hang out with me..or els." She said.
"Or els what?."
"Thats the part you don't wanna find you."
She walked away from me, bowed and teleported. I teleported back to the house and she was there.
"Why cant you go to these places yourself?" I asked taking my flannel off and putting it on a chair.
"My dad can sence me leaving the house if i teleport and he'll know where i am now."
"Oh got it." I sat next to her.
"So your my friend now?" I asked.
"No shit" she laughed and pushed me.
She sat up and walked to the bathroom.
"Brb" she said.
After what seemed like forever she came out and she was shaking a bit.
"You can g-go back to your room ill see you in the morning."

🚫 slight nsfw in demons povS and srry squeamish boys😝 🚫

"Whats wrong??" I said getting up.
She looked away and i smelt something that made my crotch itch i rubbed my left thigh a bit "ill go just when your done with whatever come hang out with me more maybe." I said and layed down. She walked off to her dads room.

Darks pov:
" ok Leila just tell us whats wrong." Mark said.
"M- i got..im..im bleeding."
I stood up and grabbed her shoulder.
"Where??" I asked moving her hair to look at her neck.
"Dark i think she means natural bleeding." Mark said.
"How the fuck do you natur-.....oh..." She rubbed her arm and i looked at her face. She seemed like she was gonna cry.
"Here sit down and ill exspla-" mark started.
"No! I need stuff to stop it its in my..pants!" She mumbled and looked away.
I noticed her pants were soaked in the back.
Mark stood up and pushed her to the bathroom.
"Use toilet paper ill get you new pants!" Mark said.
"Ill go get things for you." I said and teleported to the store thats already closed.
I started looking at the shelves 'no tampons she can't have those' i thought. What the fuck is the differents between 1 and 4 tear drop looking things! I started getting frustrated so i looked it up on my phone.
"Oh."
Mark pov:
"Before you put the pants on take a shower, Dark should be back with your things ok little one?" I said threw the door.
I heard a little 'mhm'
"Leila its nothing bad ok its natural and your fine it'll go away in a few days little on." I heard her turn the shower on.
I turned around and Dark came back with 2 bags of stuff and set them on the bed.
"I got all the pads in this bag and in this one is food like sweet food..thats what google said to get." Dark said.
" Shes taking a shower shes really embarrassed Dark.." I whisperd.
"Ya i know i feel bad. She should be 15 right now thats when it starts for her." He said quietly.

Leilas pov:
I started scrubbing my legs with my sponge i know what periods are and stuff i just thought since im a demon i wouldn't get one.. I looked at the tub and there was blood going down my legs and into the drain. I sighed.
Drying off i stepped out of the shower and sat down on the toilet so blood wouldn't get anywere.
"Dads?" I said.
"Here honey."
My dad aka Dark opened the door a bit and slid a bag threw.
"I didn't know witch to get so i got you all of them."
"Thanks.." I said quietly and started looking threw the pads.
I pulled the sweat pants up my dad gave me there my favorite, they have skeletons on them and there purple. I buttoned up my flannel that i sleep in a lot and walked out.
My dad gave me another bag.
"This one has a bunch of snacks in it and stuff if you need anything come back here ok?" He said and buttoned up my top button
"Will i age normally now?" I asked.
"Finally yes!" My other dad said witch made me giggle.
"Yes and when your way older about 20 i can make you immortal and you'll age like me and Mark."
"I know dada you told me this." I kissed his cheek and he hugged me.
"Im going to bed now dads." I said.
They kissed my cheeks and i walked back to my room. I unbuttoned the first button its just to tight like that. I looked at my chair and demon was asleep in it, he had his hand holding his head up and he was leaning to the left
"Demon." I said and poked him
He made a sound and shifted a bit.
"Demom!" I said a bit louder.
"Mmm..what..?" He said and opened an eye.
"Oh its just you.."
He stretched and sat up straight.
"Sorry im tired from teleporting a little bit."
" i know." I pulled a chair up to him and sat infront of him.
"Wanna do something?" I asked.
"What you got in mind?" He asked and looked at me.
"Did you shower?"
"Oh um ya i did."
"No wonder you took so long!"

Demons pov:
I could smell the shampoo she used and it just made me get even more aroused i shouldn't be in the same room as her i know better but i cant help it.
"So your 15 now huh?"
"Ya my dad said ill stop growing fast now and when im older he'll make me immortal like you!" She smiled and i smiled back.
"What age you wanna do that at?" I asked.
"Um idk maybe 21."
"Good choice."
I stood up and flopped onto her bed.
"Mind if i sleep in hereeeee!" I mumbled loudly.
She giggled and i smiled.
"Sure but i get the right side ok."
"Your the boss."
I changed my clothes with a snap and flopped onto my side. I instintly fell asleep.

Ok so i updated and actually started crying in the middle like a baby cause i got a notification that mark liked a tweet i posted and i had a little heart attack and im still freaking out im never gonna get over this. Its just a like but ive been crying for 2 hours it means the world to me!!!!!

 Its just a like but ive been crying for 2 hours it means the world to me!!!!!