Apology

Darks POV: I stood up from the ground and I was at an old abandon amusement park

Darks POV:
I stood up from the ground and I was at an old abandon amusement park.
"I remember when this place closed.. " I said out loud.
When those two children died from the new rollercoaster they built, they ran out of business. I started walking around I need to get my mind off things. I sent Mark a quick text telling him I was sorry and ill be back later. He kept sending me texts saying he was ok and for me to come back. I just told him ill be back later again and that I seen the red mark on his neck. After I sent the text I turned my phone off. I wiped my still wet eyes with sleeve. I put my phone in my back poker and started walking around. The rollercoasters were still here but the power was off, some were torn apart and some still intact. I kicked a near by soda can as I walked up to one of the booths. There was still some stuffed animals on the walls that we're used as prizes. I hoped over the counter looking at them. I grabed a decent sized brown teddy bear that was holding a heart with the words I love you on it. I fixed the little red bow tie the bear had on it, and brushed off some dust. It looked brand new. I smiled thinking of giving it to Mark. I held the paw of it as I walked around. The other booths we're all drawn on by some teens who thought it was funny. I place felt like a ghost town. No sounds. Nothing. I went back to thinking. I've been able to control those voices but now they just.. Got out. They only come around when I get hurt by someone so they tell me to kill them. Or if I'm being yelled at or pushed around. When I'm happy or calm nothing happens.
I was starting to calm down and heard the voices fade away. I looked over and jumped when I seen a clown statue.  Fuck I hate clowns. I kept looking around the place remembering when I brought Mark and Fancy here. I smiled at the thought of when Mark started screaming on a rollercoaster. This place was shut down about.. 6 years ago.. I think.  There are vines growing on everything almost. I went to the big Faris wheel they have. I rememberd how pretty it looked with the lights on. It still looked like you could ride it. It looked in perfect condition. Hm. I walked up to the control center and flipped a switch. The lights around the little carts that you ride in flicked on. It still works! I smiles in shock. I used to love going on this thing. I got an idea. I went over to one of the carts at the bottom and placed the teddy bear in it.

Marks POV:
I was sitting on the bed thinking when something Grabbed me and my eyes got covered, I was about to scream when I hear a little whisper say "shh~ its just me. " It was dark. I went to turn around and hug him but when I opened my eyes I was in this abandon looking.. Oh wait!  It's the amusement park.. I smiled thinking of all the times Dark brought me here. I looked around but didn't see anyone not even Dark. I looked over at the fares wheel, and when I did all of its lights turned on. I walked over to it with caution. One of the carts was open begging me to get inside of it. So I did. I got in the cart and locked it. I picker up this teddy bear and smiled as I held it close to my chest. I heard someone start to speak threw I intercom.
"Please keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times.. " It was Dark.
I gave out a little giggle. Then the ride started to move I was going up. I looked down at the ground and watched as it got farther and farther away from me. I sat back up and Dark was next to me smiling. I was startled at first but calmed down. He rapped his arm around me pulling me close. I smiled. I went to go say something but he inturupted me.
"I'm sorry.. It wasn't my intentions to hurt you Mark.. " Dark said looking away into the distance.
"I know it wasn't Dark, I know you wouldn't ever do that. I already forgave you. " I turned to face him as I kissed him.
He kissed back and smiled. I pulled away as the cart stopped at the top. The view was pretty it was all of L.A  including the ocean.
"It's so pretty." I said as Dark held my hand.
"Ya it is. " Dark said.

                .....

After a few minutes the cart started to go down. Dark got off first and helped me out. He flicked his finger and the lights went off and we were back home laying in bed. Dark was hugging me and I him. I kissed him as we fell asleep.