Argument

Dis was recommended from lillyfact1

(Marks pov)
I pushed Dark off my back shoving him in the pool as i ran inside almost sliping on the wood flooring. I heard Dark scream my name and i laughed, i heard somone walk in the house as i ran. I turned a corner and fell back as i hit somthing.
"Oof" i let out as i hit the ground.
I heard a grunt as i looked up to see Anti holding his head and hissing slightly.
"Jeez, that hurt." I said laughing a little.
Anti shot his head up and growled at me.
"Ya if fookin did! Watch where your going!"
"Hey its not my f-"
Before i could finish my sentence Anti was on his feet pinning me against a wall.
"Of cource it was your fault, you shouldint run! In! Doors!" The demon shouted.
I started geting pissed. I hated it when people got in my face, i went to push him off when he grabed my hands causing me to fall from his grip, i watched as he pulled his arm back and thrust it forward, i closed my eyes, But i didnt feel anything, not even Antis hands on my wrists. I opned my eyes seeing Dark holding Antis hands behind his back, he was looking down at him with a glare that could kill. I rubbed my wristes noticeing some small burns..ow.
"Your ok, right." Dark asked with worry.
"I guess" i said.
Dark tossed Anti forward causing him to bump into the wall, he then disappeared. Dark walked up to me huging me and i smiled, he grabbed my hands and frowned.
"Your hurt." He said frowning.
"Its ok, Dark. Im ok." I said smiling.
We both chuckled. He moved my face around a bit inspecting me before giving me a kiss. I heard footsteps and turned to see Cat dried off and with actual clothes on.
"Um, Im going to go back home, and im bringing Anti to." She said.
"Right now? I like your company though!" I said pouting causeing her to laugh.
"Ya right now. Its not like im leaving forever." She smiled.
"FFFFFine" i said.
"I packed everything already. Byeee!!!!"
Cat huged me and Dark..kissing his cheek.
"Have fun, kid." Dark said.
She ran to the door yelling for Anti as she waved bye before going out the door with her backpack and him.
"....are they dating?" Dark asked.
" i..i think so?... i have no clue!" I said.

I would do more but im tired and stuuuufffff!!!!!! Ok but leave a request or something...something. BYEEEE