love?

Writers POV, still*

Then they kissed.
It was a passionate kiss, Dark put his fingers threw Marks hair tugging on it ever so often. Mark put his hands on Darks shoulders and pushed him down on the bed on his back, without breaking the kiss. Mark was now laying on top of Dark as he only broke the kiss to remove his own shirt. Dark broke the kiss and stopped mark from removing his pants.
"Later,tonight ok." Dark said kissing Marks neck.
Mark pouted but grabed his shirt and put it back on.  Dark sat up picking Mark up with him and gave him a sloppy wet kiss. Mark smiled and wiggled out of Darks grasp. The two headed down stairs to see Anti standing on the ceiling with Fancy phone,  and Cat yelling at him.
"Stop going threw my pics you pervert! "
Cat screeched as Anti just smirked.
"You have so much septiplier crap in here! " Anti practicaly yelled as he was laughing his ass off.
"Ughhh" Mark sighed thinking of all the septiplier art and fan fiction he's seen.
Dark huffed. 
Anti stopped laughing and had a slight blush on his face as he was looking at the girls phone. Cat stopped yelling knowing what he was looking at and let out a nervous laugh. Mark and Dark looked at the two in confusion now curiosity burning inside of them.
"What is it? " Mark asked curiously sitting down on the couch in front of the two.
Anti looked down at Cat looking up at him smirking.
"I'm gonna kill you! " Anti yelled jumping from the ceiling and onto the floor.
Cat ran faster then ever up the stairs.
Dark looked as Anti ran up after her.
The demon walked over picking up the small phone and looking at the picture he started laughing under his breath. Mark got up from the couch and walked over to Dark to see the picture.
It was a pic of Anti taking a shower,  he had one hand going threw his dark green hair and the other on the wall. He was standing up right facing the tile wall in front of him.   The steam from the shower was covering the mirror and the the glass window.
Dark starter scrolling threw other pictures before Mark snatched the phone out of his hand turning it off to show the slightly dirty black screen. Mark stuffed the phone in his back pocket and Dark let out another huff of irritation. Mark smirked and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek making Dark smirk.
There was a few crashes upstairs coming from the guest bedroom and loud laughter from Cat. Mark laughed a little knowing Anti must of crashed into something.
Dark was spacing out looking at the wall, his hands behind his back. He then walked upstairs into his room closing and locking the door. Mark didn't take it as much and went over to the kitchen to cook up some dinner.

Darks POV*

I walked into my room and sat on the corner of my soft bed. I could hear the clanking of some pans down stairs most likely from mark getting ready to cook something. I rested my hands on my knees that hung over the bed. And spaced off looking at the wall. The slight sound of crashing in the other room faded away and now all I could here was my own thoughts in my head. I was thinking of Mark,  and me. First time we kissed is one of my favorite thoughts,  besides the thought, of when I first started to find out my love for Mark. Damn I freaked out at first but couldn't stop thinking of him after that.
I laid back on my black sheeted bed smiling to myself. I folded my hands on my chest and let them rest there. I let out a sigh and stopped smiling. I didn't know what love was until that day! Hell!  There was nothing really special about that day.

Flash back:
I went on a walk with mark out to the park with the dog, Chica. I watched as mark let the golden dog off her leash. It was a sunny day slightly windy making the leaves on the trees move. There wasint a cloud in the sky just the bright blue sky.
People would question why I was wearing a suit. I sat down on a near by bench and watch mark run with Chica threw the neatly cut green grass. His hair getting in his face every once in a while making him brush it out of his face. I could hear the giggles coming out of his mouth. I got lost in thought starring at him, I had this feeling in my stomach that I couldn't explain.. What is that!  I watched mark run up to me to grab his water bottle he brought for us. He started to drink out of it as I watched some water drip down his chin and into his shirt. He had beads of sweat on his face making him look hot.. In both ways. I couldn't help but blush slightly. And I would be lieing if I said I didn't have a boner. Mark looked at me before saying.
"Dark, what are you looking at? " He said smiling.