Him

Quick note:  I will do smut!  BUT it's a little to soon to do that ;)

Writers POV:
After dark said that mark turned around and faced him with darks hands still on his waist.
"What do you mean? " Mark said already kinda knowing the answer.
The demon before him smirked and started putting his hands up the boys shirt.
"I'll show-" Dark started but was Inturupted by a little knock on the door.
The two were slightly confused, they didn't expect anyone,  well at least for another 40mins or so.  Dark let out a growl,  similar to a dog when it fills threaten. Dark let go of Mark and headed over to the door,  but stopped when he heard an Irish accent speak.
"Hey derk answer da door will ya." The Irish boy said.
Both dark and mark knew it was Antisepticeye. Dark hated him a lot cause he was annoying to him.  But mark didn't mind. Anti would come over sometimes when he got in fights with jack or if he was just, bored.
Dark growled and opens the door,  he was about to say something but got pushed aside by Anti.
"Hey there Dark and mark. " Anti said waving his right arm in the air.
"Haha hey Anti... What's with the suitcase..? " Mark asked.
Dark snapped his head toward the green haired man behind him at the word suitcase.
"Well you see, me and Jack got in an argument cause I scared his little girlfriend, so he yelled at me and told me to give him some space.. So I packed some clothes and I'm staying here for a while. You have no choice by the way. " Anti said making it sound like a threat at the end.
Dark looked at the small suitcase Anti had at his side and said.
"No, no, no,  you will not be staying here!" He growled.
"Like I said dark.  You have no choice. " Anti said smirking at the end.
Dark growled deeply while glaring at the other demon that just barged into his house.
"It's fine dark he can stay in the guest room. " Mark said glaring at dark for being rude to there guest.
Out of nowhere Anti disappeared in a cloud of dark green smoke. Dark and mark looked around confused before hearing a clanking sound in the kitchen.
The both turned there heads to the kitchen excepting to see Anti running at dark with a knife... But instead seen him about to cut a piece out of the cake.
"Hey,  hey,  wait Anti! " Mark said running into the kitchen grabbing the knife out of the green haired demons hand.
"We have to decorate it first. " Mark said putting his finger on the cake,  feeling it was cooled.
"Ooo I shall put sprinkles on it! " Anti pronounced.
Mark laughed to himself and dark got jealous.
Dark walked into the kitchen getting between anti and mark. Mark gave dark a knife and an already open jar of chocolate frosting. Dark grabbed the jar,  dipping the knife into it and spreading it on the cake. As dark was doing that anti was watching while eating the sprinkles. Mark got out some strawberrys knowing dark loved strawberrys and chocolate.
After dark finished applying the frosting mark but some strawberries in half and placed them on the cake. Dark smiled.
After that anti doused the whole  cake in different colored sprinkles. Dark glared at him for a second and mark just laughed.
After that anti wanted to cut the cake so he grabbed the knife out of marks hand and cut the cake really fast but in perfect straight lines. Mark said he needed to use the bathroom and headed up stairs. Anti didn't bother grabbing a plate he just grabbed a piece of the cake, went to the living room, grabed his suitcase and went upstairs to the guest room he has stayed in before. Dark grabed a two pieces of cake and went up to marks room and put it on his dresser.
"Mark I put some cake on your dresser so it's there when you get out." Dark said and got an answer from mark.
"O-ok dark. " Mark said sounding distress.
Dark opened the door to marks bathroom not caring if he was peeing or something he just knew something was wrong.  He looked at mark who was wrapping up a cut on his hand. The cut was all red and was bleeding but didn't look like it needed stitches. Dark grabed his shoulders.
"What happens!?" Dark said worried.
"It's fine dark Anti ju-" Mark stopped himself and looked at dark.
Darks blood boiled remembering when Anti grabed the knife out of marks hand with no care and it cut him. Dark glared down at mark.
"If you touch him I'll hurt you dark,  it was an accident he didn't mean it!" Mark said defending Anti.
Dark growled.
What none of marks fans knew was that dark was over protective of mark even though the demon would always mess with him. He loved mark, and when he got hurt he would always take care of him.. Except if it was him who hurt mark.
Mark finished wrapping his hand up and pushed passed dark back into his room. Mark grabed the piece of cake off his dresser and started eating it.  Dark walked back into marks room looking at the boy eat his cake.
"Btw I forgot to tell you but we have someone coming over for a while I just wanted to play some video games and do some let's plays with them. " Mark said with his face full of cake.
"Who? " Dark asked.
" Cat" Mark said casually.
(Btw cat is you or a random person lol)
Dark tensed slightly at the use of the girls nickname. Dark didn't hate her but.. She was to clingy to him. And anti was to clingy to her..
Dark sighed slightly annoyed by the fact mark didn't tell him about her coming over.
"Fine. Just don't go jumping off the walls if you beat her in a game. " Dark said remembering when something like that happened.