Morning time again.

Darks POV: 

I got up noticeing Mark was in the next to me. I started walking downstairs and heard some talking, so I looked over the railing and seen Anti talking to Cat and Mark next to them listening.
'He must be saying sorry about last night's I thought.
I went down stairs and sat in my normal reading chair. I opened my drawr and grabbed a new book that Mark bought me, cause I finished that other book.
This one had a boy on the cover of it wearing headphones and a girl with Brown hair in the back. The book was black and was called 'thirteen reasons why' I remember Mark talking about the show on Netflix. I turned my little lamp on next to me on the little table, grabbed my glasses,and started reading.

Marks POV: 

I saw Dark sit in his chair and read the new book I bought him cause he finished his other book. This morning I got Anti to come out of his room and I got Fancy to come over and for Anti to say sorry and crap. It was going good so far. Anti finished his little speech that seemed to be planned and Cat smiled. Anti sat on the couch pulling Cat with him and turned on the TV.  I headed into my recording room and decided to do a quiz video. I started up my computer and found a few quizzes. I turned my camera on seeing the little red dot and started recording.
"Hello everybody my name is Markiplier!
And today I'm gonna be doing a few quizzes. " I said.
"First quizze is, 'who is your YouTuber boyfriend. ' just and original. "
I started the quizze and by the end I got my results.
"My YouTuber boyfriend is!.. It's loading. " I paused.
"Oook!  My YouTuber boyfriend is Markiplier. Hahaha" I said who my YouTuber boyfriend was and started laughing.
"I-i don't know why i- I find that so fucking funny. " I said laughing still.
"Ok I think I calmed down, next quiz! "

       .....

After I finished editing my video I uploaded it and headed downstairs.
Dark was still reading and Anti was in the kitchen eating, And Cat was still watching TV and messing with her phone.
"Marky I'm bored" Cat said noticing me.
"Then do something, Cat" I replied.
"I tried but Darks boring. " She said.
"I'm not THAT boreding Cat. " Dark said.
"Eh." Was all she said.
"Go to your house and grab something to mess with. " Dark said.
"I, i,  um. Ok so glitch has been texting me you know and stuff so I think if I go home I'll just get grounded or something. Hes been asking where I am, and I keep saying I'm just gone. " She said.
"Well wtf you know glitch gets worried about you going places! " I said.
"Ya ik. " She said crossing her legs.
I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and started texting glitch.

M:  hey glitch
Gl: hey Mark do you know where Cat is?
M: yes I do she's over hear at my house.
Gl: why didn't you tell me Mark!?
M: I just now figured out that you were looking for her.
Gl:  ugh,  I'll be over in a little. Bye Mark.
M:  bye glitch.

"Ok I texted Glitch and he's coming over here. " I said looking at Cat
"How dare you! " She said joking around a bit.
"He's gonna ground me now and I blame you Mark. "
"He didn't seem that pissed or anything. And you would have to go back over there some time, you don't even live that far only like 3 blocks away. " I said.
"Ughhh,  he's so over protective.. "
"Well your like a daughter to him, of course he'll be like that. " I said sitting next to her.
"Whatever Mark. " Was all she said before returning to her phone.
I started texting Dark.

A little fluff kinda like warning ⚠

M: hey Dark. :)
D: you sitting right in front of me on the other couch Mark.
M: ya ik I was just thinking of you.
D: what were you thinking of me doing?
M: I was thinking of you touching me..
D: jeezes Mark
M:  I was also thinking about a few nights ago, if you get what I'm saying.
D: yeah, I was to.. I didint hurt you enough.
M: wtf Dark.
D: in a good way, I would never hurt you in any other way.
M: that's sweet Dark.
D: just stating facts.
M: love you.
D: I love you to Mark.

I smiled and stopped texting Mark when glitch just walked in the house.
Cat put her phone in her pocket.
"Why the hell didn't you tell me you were here. " Glitch said walking into the house and grabbing Cats hand pulling her up from the couch.
"Fine I'll go back home.. " She said grabbing her backpack.
"I wanna go to! " Anti yelled running up to glitch.
"Ya can anti come. " Cat said smiling.
Glitch glared at her.
"Your grounded. " He said.
"So,  Anti can come. " She said.
"Ya I can go. " Anti said.
Glitch let out a Huff and pushed the two out the door witch they went into the car.
"Next time she comes over here just tell me Mark plz" Glitch told me.
"Of course Glitch . "
He smiled and walked out.
"Hey,  now we have to less annoying people here. " Dark said.
"Ya and now it's just us. " I said looking at him.
I walked over and sat on his lap.  He smiled and grabbed my hips swaying me slightly. I kissed him and he kissed back.
"How about we head to the room. " Dark said standing up while holding me and walking to the room.

Ok this chapter sucked and um it was kinda short so once again if you have requests just tell me and I'll do a chapter or to with that request 😄 anyhow.  Byeee