Nightmares

Marks pov.

     Leila is on her little carpet playing with her plastic blocks, Dark doeisnt want Chica near Leila for a while so i had to put baby gates around the whole living room..even though i secretly let her pet the floof ball.
Dark walked into the living room.
"Cat is back from her trip.." He said with a frown.
I laughed, there was a knock at the door but before i could even get up Cat ran threw the door and up to Leila who looked confused as ever.
"SHES SO CUTE!" she screamed.
Dark walked over and started yelling at her for picking the baby up.
"Calm down Dark. So how was your trip?" I asked Cat.
"Boring fun and boring but fun it was stupid i wish i didnt go." She said.
I stood up and gave her a hug and she hugged me back. Google walked threw the door and sighed.
"I didn't even stop the car and you were gone." He said.
Cat sat down on the couch holding Leila and one of her toys, Leila giggled and Dark huffed.
"Hes very over protective of her so dont do anything stupid."
Cat nodded and continued to play with Leila.
"Glitch is sick so he wanted me to give you this." Google handed me a box.
I opened it to see a bunch of baby toys, i smiled.
"Give him a hug for me..when hes feeling better." I said
Googled nodded and sat down in a chair.
Leila started crying for some reason.
"Daddy!!!" She screamed.
Dark picked her up and she stopped crying.
"She can talk!?" Cat asked.
"Shes been talking but she doesint like to" I said and stood up to pick Leila up.
Google smiled for once and shook his head.
"Shes growing fast." Google said.
"Ya and its scary." I said and laughed.
I set Leila down and she ran over to dark and hugged his leg.
"Dad.." She said and started crying.
"Shes very shy."

...
About 4 hours later Google dragged Cat back to the car and home..literally. Me and Dark are sitting on the couch watching a romance comedy movie. I kissed Dark and Leila looked up at me.
"What that?" She asked.
"Its called a kiss its nasty stuff dont do it." Dark said
"Bad dad!" She said and frowned.
Me and Dark laughed. She continued to play with her blocks and toy truck.
I looked at the clock.
"Leila put your toys in the basket its time for bed." I said.
She frowned and started putting her toys away. I picked her up and brought her to her room. (Pic above) Dark changed her room when she turned 3, its nice that he can just snap his hand and poof the rooms different.
Leila got into her pajamas and I zipped the back up for her. She hoped into bed and I tucked her in.
"Do you want your night light?" I asked.
"Mhm. The blue one!" She said with a smile.
"Ok the ocean one you mean." I plugged in her nightlight and there we're fish on the ceiling.
"Thank you Dada" she said.
I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room leaving the door a crack open. I headed over to the couch and sat on Darks lap, he wrapped his arms around me and i kissed him. We kissed for a while before we heard something upstairs. I got off Dark and headed upstairs.
"Leila?" I asked.
She ran up to me and hugged my leg.
"I seen something over there."
She pointed to the closet so i turned the lights on and walked over opening it. Nothing.
"Your fine Leila go back to sleep ok."
I tucked her in bed and turned the lights off walking back downstairs.
"She had a little nightmare." I said.
Me and Dark headed upstaires. I got ontop of him and kissed him holding both his hands still. He pushed his hips against mine but stopped when Leila screamed for us.
"And it happend again." Dark said.
We both got up and headed to her room. She hugged both out legs.
"It's in the closet!!" She yelled.
Dark walked over to the closet and opened it. Nothing.
"She gets this from you Mark." Dark said.
"Dont blame me for this." I said.
"Leila theres nothing there ok." Dark said picking her up.
"Yes there is" she said and hugged Dark.
Dark sighed.
"You can sleep in our bed but just tonight." I said.
Dark nodded and we walked off to our room. He set Leila in the middle and me and Dark layed down and waited for her to sleep till we did.

Just a short update im sorta busy at the moment