cake time

Writers POV:

Mark headed over to the kitchen with dark right behind him and started getting out the cake supplies.  Dark watched as the man in front of him started to pour the brown cake batter into a glass bowl. "Thanks for the help dark. " Mark said sarcasticly glaring at the demon standing behind him.
"I don't know how to make this, mark,  it's wasn't even my intentions in the first place. " Dark said rolling his eyes.
Mark sighed.  He grabbed Darks arm and gave him the spoon to mix everything.  Dark looked at him dumbfounded before grabbing the bowl and started mixing the batter and ex. substances together.  Mark looked at dark and smiled before going over to the oven and heating it up. 
"Am I done yet? " Dark asked annoyed.
"No there's still chunks keep STIRRING! " mark said giggling at the end.
Dark got frustrated and started stirring the batter faster.. Maybe a little to fast.
Bits of the batter from the bowl started flying out landing on Mark,  Dark,  and the countertop. 
" Dude Dark slow down jeez!" Mark said gesturing to the bowl.
Dark looked at his shirt stopping his stirring and huffed. 
"I. Hate.  This. " Dark said
"Haha it's just a little cake batter dark chill. " Mark said laughing.
"It's not a little,  it's a mess. " Dark said.
Mark got out a glass pan (or whatever you call it)  and started pouring the cake batter into it.  Dark watched.
After mark finished pouring the cake batter into the pan and put the pan in the oven he left some batter in the bowl.
"There's still batter in the bowl Mark? " Dark said
Mark smirked.
Mark grabbed the spoon and scooped up some cake batter,  bent the spoon back, aimed it at dark,  and let go.
The cake batter flew off the spoon and hit dark right on his nose witch spattered and got all over his face.
Darks pissed.
Darkiplier got his hand and wiped the batter off his face and onto the floor,  he looked at mark and growled deeply with his back hunched up.
That was enough to send chills down marks spine.  Mark, ran.
He ran across the kitchen when dark started chasing him saying he was gonna kill him.  Mark continued to run up the stairs across the Hall and into his room.
Dark reached his bedroom door.
"Open,  the damn door mark! " Dark said threw gritted teeth.
"... No! " Mark said like a child.
Dark huffed.
"I'll count to 5."
"1! " No answer
"2! " No answer
"3! " Still no answer
"4! " No answer
Dark growled more.
"5!! " Dark said before banging against the door with all his might making it open.  He knew he could just teleport inside but braking the door a little would make mark mad and he knew it. 
Dark walked in seeing no Mark.
He huffed.
He looked towards the bathroom door and seen a shadow of feet. Dark smirked. He walked towards  the door silently before pulling it open really fast.
Mark was standing there with the sink hoses in his hand (it's the thing thats attached to the sink mostly in kitchens and I use it to spray the food down the drain.. You know?)
He sprayed it at dark giggling to himself.
Dark put his hands up trying to block the water to no avail.  He then lunged at mark making him drop the hose and tumble backwards. Darks arms rapped around mark in attempt to punch him but there feet got tangled together making them both fall hitting the shower curtain. The curtain fell on to both of them tangling them both up in it.  Mark and Dark now tangled up in the curtains both fell into the bathtub. Dark was on top of mark with his hands rapped around the boy.  Marks arms were around darks neck cause he was trying to tackle him but failed.
Mark groaned from the pain of hitting the ground. Dark made an 'mmm' sound with his eyes closed.   (not sexually.. Jeez)
The two sat there for a few seconds before mark tried getting out from underneath Dark, witch made darks legs go in between marks. Mark looked at him.
"Get off dark. "
"I can't idiot. "
They both sat there for a second before both of them started moving around.
Mark felt darks knee graze his crotch witch made him blush deeply.
Dark got his legs untangled from the curtain witch untangled marks legs and loosend the curtain so dark and mark can get there arms free. Mark was still blushing and was looking away from Dark. Dark moved the curtain and stood up brushing off his shirt.. Before noticeing it was soaking wet,  he growled.  Mark got up and his shirt was also soaked with water. Dark looked at him then back at his shirt.
"I'm taking one of your shirts,  Mark. " Dark huffed.  Mark glared. Dark walked back into the room and started going threw marks shirts. Mark walked out of the bathroom.
"Hey I didn't say you could do that! " Mark said glaring at dark.
Dark took his shirt off.  The water from his soaked hair dripping onto his chest and slowly going down it. The light shinning threw the window hitting Dark making his chest shine.  Mark blushed and drooled slightly looking at dark as he ramaged threw his clothes. Then Dark grabbed something black out of the drawer.  A thong.  Dark held it with two fingers and smirked at mark. Mark snapped out of his thoughts when seeing the womans underwere,  he totally forgot that was still in there from when his ex was still his.
"HEY! " Mark yelled.
He lounged at dark bumping into him and grabbing the thong.
Dark started laughing.  "Your such a pervert!  " Dark laughed. 
"What no she left it here you ass! "  Mark yelled in defense.
Dark continued to laugh at Mark
Marks face was all red and looked cute to Dark. Mark shoved him and put the thong back in the drawer. Dark huffed and bumped into Mark on purpose, witch made Mark tumble a bit.  Mark bumped  him back.  And dark bumped him again.  Then they started pushing each other.  Mark pushed dark towards the bed making dark fall. Before dark hit the bed he grabbeds onto mark pulling him down with him and on top of him. Mark landed with an 'oof' dark looked at him and smirked.  Mark looked up at the demon right into his black eyes,  the light from outside made a shine in his eyes,  like looking up at the sky at night sky and seeing the stars.  Dark looked into marks beautiful brown eyes that he secretly grew to love. Darks hands slowly slid down to marks waist pulling him up a little more and holding him firmly. Mark moved his right hand next to darks head caressing his cheek and his left hand went down to darks side. They staried into each other's eyes a little bit longer,  before dark moved his right hand to the back of marks neck pushing his head down and connecting there lips. Mark hesitated at first but started to kiss back. 
The simple kiss turned into a makeout session darks lips we're cold and kisses we're ruff while marks lips were warm and kissed softly.  Dark started sliding his hands up marks shirt making him flinch. But mark smelt the cake in the oven and broke the kiss.
"The cake! " Mark announced jumping up off dark.
Dark reached to grab him but mark was already out the door. Dark growled.
On the way down to the kitchen all mark could think of was the kiss and what would of happened if the cake wasint done. Mark reached the kitchen grabbing the oven mitts and pulling out the cake that was luckily not burned. He placed the pan on the counter top to let it cool,  he took the oven mitts off and placed them back on there hooks. Dark appeared in the kitchen behind dark and wrapped his hands around marks waist,  mark jumped startled at first but calmed down realizing it was just Dark. The demon behind Mark wanted to take things to the next level, he kissed marks neck.
"D-dark what are you d-doing.. " Mark said secretly liking the affection he was getting.
"Nothing~" Dark purred. Before continuing.
"Wanna burn some time while the cakes cooling~? " Dark purred in a whisper in marks ear.

1416 words

Ooook I finished this it took a while but I'm done with the chapter
And also.. I need to know if you want smut cause if I don't get any answers then.. I wont do smut so I'll leave it to you.. Yes you.

Byeee