Damien

Marks pov:

I woke up the next morning to Dark hugging me still. I smiled. I got up and walked off downstaires. I made some eggs and ate them as I looked at the clock '8:00' it read. I walked on over to my recording room and did I quick 20 minute video i edited it and by the time i was done it was 9:10. I walked back into the living room as i was about to sit down i heard light footsteps coming from the stairs. I walked over exspecting to see Dark and give him a big bear hug, but stoped in my tracks. There was a man with neatly combed, gelled hair. He wore a neaghtly un wrinkled suit, and cared a cane along with him. Damien.
"D-Damien i haven't seen you in a while, man!" I exclaimed.
"Yes, dark has been in a lot of stress lately that may be why." He said calmly.
Damien is Darks opposite side from him, and only comes out when hes completely  calm, mostly when hes sleeping.
"Well, can i have Dark back?" I asked.
He sighed.
"He needs some time to think, ill bring him back as soon as possible."
I sighed and headed back to were i was sitting. Damien is still Dark just a different personality, but i like Darks personality. Who am i kidding i love his personality! I smiled to myself when i was knoked off the couch. I fell off the couch but quickly got up. I looked on the couch to see that Anti fell on the couch and Cat running upstaires.
"Um.." i looked at Anti questionable.
"Hehe..." he laughed.
His legs were spread apart on the couch, and he had one arm hanging off the couch. He was in his normal exerday pants, with a black tangtop that had an evil septiceye sam on it. He had.. tent in his pants.
"Dont even exsplain just get out of my seat before i sit on you." I said.
He just sat up and slumped down in the seat. I sat next to him.
"Whats up with Da-" anti started.
"Nothing..its damien.." i said interrupting him.
"Havent seen that side in a while." He said while giving out a small yawn.
I got up and went to the backyard were chica was sitting in the sun. I sat fown in one of the chaires under an umbrella and pulled out my phone. I took a quick pic of Chica, i went on instagram putting on a filter and posting it with the caption 'good pup' i did the same with twitter and facebook, before setting my phone down on the table. I took my shirt off and snapped a few selfies and posted the one i was most satisfied with. Of cource the fangirls and boys went crazy. I took off my pants and jumped in the pool. Chica came to the edge of the pool and i started petting her.
"Whos a good pup! Its you chica!" I said smiling.
She went back to sitting in the sun as i floated on the water. I heard a splash behind me that startled me but i didnt pay much attention to it thinking it was Anti.
I nearly screamed when i was picked up and tossed on a near by floaty. I sat up and seen Dark holding onto the big emoji floaty and smiling at me. I smiled a fat smiled and leaned down kissing him.
"Damien said you were stressed out, why is that?" I asked running my hands threw his hair.
He sighed.
"I was just thinking..about stuff.. BUT im happy now! I started thinking about the good side of what i was thinking about. See no glitching!" He said smiling the whole time.
I laughed not bothering to ask what he was thinking about.
"Your so cute. Im glad your happy." I said taping the space by me. He jumped up on the float with me as i straddled him.
"Ive never done it in a pool before.." dark said winking at me.
" and your not right now. Dont forget theres people here." I said.
"Ugh, its like there our roommates or something." He said.
"Well.."
"No. There annoying dont even think about it."
" fine." I said.
I looked around to see if anyone was watching as i started grinding on Dark earning some quiet moans.
I bit my lip as i leanded my head back liking the feeling.
"Can i bring us to our room.." Dark growled.
"No." I teased.
I started grinding faster on him forgetting that we were outside. We started moaning slightly louder when i heard somethimg drop behind us. I quickly turned around to see Anti holding a tray of lemon juice and a plastic cup on the ground. Cat came running outside with chica behind her and stoped seeing us.
"Uh ya hi um.." i said hoping off Dark.
"...ANYWAYS!" Cat yelled pushing anti towards the table were my phones layed.
He set the tray down on the table and poured himself a cup. I swam over and he handed me a cup to and sunscreen.
"I should of brought some lube to.." he said.
"ANTI!" i yelled causing him to laugh.
I seen Cat messing with my phone when some music started playing threw the bluetooth speakers i have outside. I put the sunscreen on as i went back over to Dark and put some on his arms, legs and his cheeks. He giggled. I teasingly slid my hand up his shorts making him shiver. I pulled them out and smirked at him.
"Really." He said.
I nodded as i went under the floaty and fliped it over making him fall into the water. I started laughing when he came up out of the water.
"I feel the need to drown you!" He said coming towards me.
I started swiming as fast as possible away from him, i was about to reach the steps when i felt him grab my ankle.
'Shit' i thought.
I was pulled under the water and when i came back up Dark picked me up.
"Uh hi, Dark." I said laughing nervously.
Having one of the pool toys covering us he started rubbing me threw my boxers. I looked up at him needy and he smirked.
"Come on Dark, stop." I said.
The pool toy started floating away so Dark dropped me back in the water. I looked over an seen Anti sitting in the corner of the pool with his phone, and Cat still at the table drinking lemonade and on her phone.
"You guys are boreing get off your phones!" I complained.
"Says the one whos constantly on twitter." Cat said.
"Well im not right now so...get in." I said crossing my arms.
"No" they both said.
"Plz!" I begged.
"Fine mark." Cat said as Anti made his phone disappear.
She sat on the edge of the pool sticking her feet in when Anti just started floating on the water.
"Thats the first time youve listened to me." I said laughing making Catsmile.
I felt Darks chest against my back as he grabed my waist. I smiled. I looked behind me at Dark and he half smiled looking down at me.
"I love you, Dark."
"I love you to."

Well cringy ending to this chapter.
BUT! I wanna make a Y/n x Anti reader. Actually using y/n, instead of Cat..or should i do a Dark x Y/N? Or something