"Lets go to my place"

Carter POV.

"Why does he have to do this to us?" I asked walking out of the elevator. I really don't want to act like a couple with Matthew.

"I don't know but I'm not going to like it," Matthew said walking beside me.

"What's wrong?" Missy asked.

"Nothing," I said. Matthew rolled his eyes at me.

"We have to act like a couple for a case," Matthew said.

"That's wonderful!" Missy said. Matthew looked down. I knew Matthew liked her so he probably is devastated that he has to be with me.

"I'm going to go," I said walking out of the building. As I was walking down the street I heard footsteps behind me.

"Carter wait!" A familiar voice yelled. I turned around to see Matthew running towards me.

"What?" I asked annoyed.

"Can we at least try to get to know each other," he begged.

"Why?" I asked not wanting anything to do with him.

"Because we work together now, if we want to be successful in every case we have to get to know each other." He said. I hate when he's right!

"Fine, what do you want to do?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"I don't know, I just want to hang out." He said.

"Lets go to my place," I said.

"Oh your place," he said moving his eye brows up and down.

"You're such a pig!" I said playfully pushing him. We got to my car and got in.

"We're off!" I smiled and pulled the car out. On the way home Matthew blasted the music and we sang to every song.

We pulled into the drive way of my mansion. Yes, I have a mansion. What? I save up money.

"Wow," Matthew said stepping out of the car.

"I didn't know you had a mansion," he said looking over at me in amazement.

"Yep. I saved up all my money to get this!" I smiled looking up at my huge, tan house.

Matthew POV.

As we entered the house there was a huge chandler hanging above us. Hard wood floors covered the hall. She had a table on the right with flowers and candles on it. As we continued walking I investigated the house.

Tan walls covered the hallways. When we entered the living room the walls were a light blue. A huge flat screen TV over the fireplaces. Grey couches surrounded the fireplace.

We continued our trip. Next room: the kitchen. Green paint on each wall. A granted island in the middle with 4 black stools around it. The counters were also granted with a silver fridge and oven.

"Now let's go check out my room!" Carter said excited. Why was she excited about showing me her room? Maybe I'll get some tonight. I laughed at my thought.

We entered her room. Purple walls with photos on them. Her bed laid in the middle of the room with white sheets and purple pillows to match the wall. She had two night stands with sparkly beads hanging down on them. In the left corner of the room was balcony and a desk beside it. On the deck laid a whole bunch of papers.

"How do you like?" She asked looking up at me.

"Wow," I said amazed at the house itself.

"Thanks," she smiled.

"Want to watch a movie?" She asked.

"Sure," I smiled.