Cheesy Bread

Carter POV.

A few days after talking to everyone for the first time since I got up, I was finally released from the hospital. Carly put me in a wheelchair and rolled me out to Matthews car.

Missy and Jacob were sitting in the front seats. Matthew came out to help me into the car. Carly said good bye and told me that we'll keep in touch.

"How are you?" Matthew asked when he got in the car beside me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and I cuddled up to him.

"Better," I smiled. Matthew kissed my head. For the rest of the ride we listened to music and sang way off key. It was nice being back with them!

~~~~~few days later~~~~~

I've been talking to Carly about everything except my father. But today she's coming over. I have to talk to bout my father. I need to get my revenge on him.

I put on some jeans and a floral top with a Micky face on it. I thought I should get a little dressed up since a guess was coming over.

"Who are you getting dressed for?" Matthew asked coming into my room. Jacob, Missy, and Matthew all live in my house now.

"Carly is coming over," I said.

"To talk about your father?" He asked.

"Yeah, I need to find him soon." I said. Matthew walked towards me and hugged me tight.

"Where ever you go, I go. You're not going alone." He said kissing my lips. His lips were perfect for mine. It's like they were molded for each other. He pulled away when the door bell rung.

"I love you!" He smiled.

"I love you more!" I said running downstairs.

I got to the door and opened it. Carly was standing there with a huge smile on her face. She wore a nice white blouse with blue jeans and white shoes.

"Hi!" I smiled hugging her.

"Please come in," I said after I gave her a big hug. She walked in and her eyes wondered everywhere.

"Your house is beautiful!" She exclaimed.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"Your so young, how do you already have a mansion?" She asked sitting down on my couch.

"I saved up a lot of money over the years. Being a secret agent, you earn a lot of money." I explained.

"I think I should go into the business," She laughed.

"You just reminded me about something," I said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Without Dr. Fennel, who's going to run the SAT?" I asked. I didn't even think of that. Without Dr. Fennel who could take over his job? Carly didn't answer. She didn't really know to much about what happened.

"Anyway, I needed to talk to you about something." I said getting back on topic.

"What is it, sweetie?" She asked.

"It's about my dad," I said.

"Do we really have to talk about this now?" She asked.

"Yes! I want to find my father. And we have to talk about it sooner or later." I stated.

"Fine, what about your father?" She asked.

"Well I need help tracking him down. You said you heard about him on the news a few times, right?" I asked.